What's new

[Gracia Final x7] Character security - .lock command

Kazama

Russian Community Helper
Dear friends!

The special .lock command was implemented to enhance the security of your characters, which will prohibit items transfering untill you unlock the character.

Why is this useful?
  • After blocking, your character will not be able to:
    • Transfer items;
    • Iinflict damage on other characters (so that items cannot be transferred through PK).
      Detailed info:
      • If a blocked character tries to hit a “white” character (which is not flagged), then the damage does not applies.
      • If a blocked character tries to hit a “purple” character (which is flagged), then the damage applies.
      • If a blocked character (which is “white” at the moment) tries to hit a "white" character in a combat zone, then the damage applies.
      • If a blocked character (which is “white” at the moment) tries to hit a “purple” character in a combat zone, then the damage applies.
      • If a blocked character (which is “purple” at the moment) tries to hit a “white” character in a combat zone, then the damage applies.
      • If a blocked character (which is “purple” at the moment) tries to hit a “purple” character in a combat zone, then the damage applies.
    • PK characters won't be able to use .lock command

How to use it?
  • First you need to set a password. Enter the commands ".setlockpw password" (i.e. if you want to set a password "1234", you must enter in a chat .setlockpw 1234). The password must contain from 4 to 8 characters;
  • To enable a lock, enter the ".lock password" command into a chat (i.e. if you used "1234" password in the first paragraph, you must enter .lock 1234 in the chat);
  • To disable a lock, you must enter ".unlock password" command into a chat (i.e. if you used "1234" password in the first paragraph, you must enter. unlock 1234 in the chat).

IMPORTANT:
  1. Do not share your character security password with anyone! If game values are stolen from a character due to sharing of a password, they won't be returned.
  2. Do not lose or forget your password! Keep it in a safe place! In case of loss of a password, its recovery will be a paid service (20 FC from Control Panel balance).