Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Launcher

Renan68

I need help, I can not update because my launcher does not stop crashing, anti virus is disabled and firewall as well.

OneAutumnLeaf

So apparently it's normal that the thing updates with like 400kb? Takes forever and then some.

Kazama

Community Helper
I think problem is, you dont set in launcher path to game files.
You need download our client. Then in settings set path to files.

Write me on skype or pm on discord, I help you

boXer

my launcher checking file always every time when i opened it. then 100% it closed yourself.

Attachments

Chohail

Are servers down? Or I'm not using the proper launcher, cuz there are ppl online.

Waras

Just managed to download torrent somehow, That is all, I couldnt get more instructions from site as site is down, so dont know what to do next this is what I get from launcher, or l2.exe or game launcher

Waras

ok nwm I see the site doesnt update description as fast as it should I did manage to read from beta site and now is turning into live one, the new actual launch date is 19:00 today! which u wont find anywhere else lol

Waras

actualy i still can't launch the launcher any help would be nice
I have the game files, but launcher is problem
installed it in different locations but still dont work, compatibility mode does not work...

Waras

oh it worked, thank you, had to move the whole system folder to the updater folder in order to make it work

PrayForMercy

Yesterday after replacing l2.exe and option.ini provided it worked... today when I try to log in I'm getting this when I press "Play" twice. Any Ideas?

Attachments

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom