Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Interlude x7 - Report

Kazama

Community Helper
Dear, in this thread, I will publish information about the status of the server.

In order:
  • The server will be open (w/o wipe) on 19:00 GMT +3.
  • Problems with server crash and update (for some players) will be resolved tomorrow afternoon (15:00).
Without irony, I suggest everyone calm down and try to fall asleep.

In this topic, you can express all hate and ask questions.
Thank you!

Last edited:

ishht

Enquanto os usuários que aproveitaram as masmorras com cada reinicialização do servidor, não terão pena?
As pessoas que fizeram uso dessas fraudes devem ser punidas, pois terão várias vantagens sobre exp e itens.

Lumiere

Theres lvl 52 + ppls whos was lucky to not got that shits like else... and no wipe? They were not more active like us! the difrence is they just could play and do the stuffs without any confusion by other players when im just frustrate myself on the launcher window. And now they just contiune with all the lead when i have to do the same just u know... with other players in the same time! so what now? u might give us a 30% exp bonus or something like that what will give 0 chatching up cuz i still have to deal with other ppls on farm spots.(and might its got the high lvls too...) When they still free to farm cuz they already on the lead.
I just cant see why u say without wipe? U dont want to lose the most activeones or what? I dont think u can see who was the most activeones cuz theres a tons of ppl dont even could reach the lvl 10. I was here to 2:00am before i gived up and just go sleep.
This start was horrible! OK it was we dont judge! But this decision! How they say... by with all my respect its a bullshit!
U shoud wipe the server! Yes they will feel faking fustrated who was here till morning and got the high lvl! A very same frustrate like i felt when i was just sit here impotently!
Well i wait how u plan to manage this!

Lumiere

And im just now reading they used a bug to reach the lvls and no wipe?! or u just delete the 52+ ones? ok! what about the 40+ ones whos used it fewer times? u delete them too? what about that whos used it 3-4 times or or 2 times? thats okey? thats not high enough exploit? :S

Dave

There is no option, a wipe must be done! It makes no sense at all if not! Those players were big abusing kamalokas while other were getting frustrated at the launcher loading it's not fair and this is not the way to start at all!

Malpa

Wipe is a must. *Every single disconnect gave me and my friends a rollback, small one, but still 5 dc in 2h after server starts is like being stuck in one place. *I'd highly suggest you to check bot reports, I really have nothing to single farmers, but whole parties set on bot to farm is a lil bit unfair. *If there was really some kind of bug with lvling up, you shouldn't hasitate and wipe it all to the ground.

mtb

agree.. wipe the server or give us (0-40 level) some runes 50-100% / double xp or something...it is very unfair ..some players have already 5x with servers down..wtf!?

Lumiere

agree.. wipe the server or give us (0-40 level) some runes 50-100% / double xp or something...it is very unfair ..some players have already 5x with servers down..wtf!?
so then they just can lvl up fast the dwarfs the buffer etc... they already have the 52+ char! so the lead still on!

Malpa

Giving EXP runes would've boost those who have already high lvls ;)
Wipe and fixing bug(if there's any)is the only way to make it fair play again.

Derzelas

i think the most important thing is that we still can t play...and when the server will start its very possible to crush again..i just hope this server is not a failure..and i want to wipe server too..but i think its not going to happend... so with wipe or no wipe I JUST WANT TO PLAY !!
The server reputation is in game now....another mistake and u can lose it!

TrickrTreat

Will e-global work ? Because last night i coulden't enter in game because of e-global error , i hope it will work or if we have to update , download it again to work ?!

TrickrTreat

The errors i get when trying to open e-global :
Attempt of authorization failed. Do you want to try again?
905: The limit of attempts to log in is exceeded, please try again later

And its going on and on with this 2 errors

Derzelas

i don t think we will need to download it again...maybe just update or smth

Derzelas

The errors i get when trying to open e-global :
Attempt of authorization failed. Do you want to try again?
905: The limit of attempts to log in is exceeded, please try again later

And its going on and on with this 2 errors
it have to work now...it work at me..just server down
maybe u did something wrong..

TrickrTreat

it have to work now...it work at me..just server down
maybe u did something wrong..
i just tried again and its the same problem , something wrong ? i press click on the icon and it loads till half and then this 2 things show up ...

mtb

try after server come back

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom