Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Problems with the log in

Sangreal32

Good morning,

I've been trying to get on the server for days, but I always encounter a problem regardless of the file I use, be it eglobal or Dex. I have already downloaded all the files directly from the site, but I always encounter the same critical error.

Error: Assertion failed: InPos<=Size [File:D:\PERFORCE\OTC_EP40_0907\Client\Core\Inc\FFileManagerWindows.h] [Line: 186]

History: FArchiveFileReader::Seek <- ULinkerLoad::Seek <- LoadImportMap <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <+ (Engine.Texture Icon.icon_panel.toggle_fire_panel NULL) <- NWndUtil::LoadTexture <- NCDataManager::NCDataManager <- NConsoleWnd::Initialize <- NConsoleWnd::Init <- UGameEngine::InitConsole <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

I already looked on the internet about the same error, I did everything I could, from updating the video card drivers to other ideas, but nothing worked. Could help?

Tks

Kazama

Community Helper
Looks like you make something wrong with game files. Contact with me on skype or in discord. BTW on discord we have a lot of players, maybe they help you too, just ask ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A General Disscusions 1
mexican General Disscusions 10

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom