Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

LF Clan - Ex Chronos (NC West) player

liakouras

Hi all.

As title says i already left from Official (Hindemith-Phoenix-Chronos) servers after a long way since 2005 actually!!!

To be honest i played on DEX Server the time i was in Romania when was C2 (2005-2006) and i had the best memories from it, its smooth game play and loyalty to its players, at least till the time i left to dedicate all my time in official.

At this time GM was Catalin and one more that i dont remember name. Don't know if they are still here working on it!

Good to see DEX still going on even working on a outdated but imo the best chronicle among years!

I would like to be a part of it and so looking for a clan PVE/PVP doesnt matter to me, to have fun and enjoy pure gaming!

Just to inform you that im coming from the Biggest DRAMA server ever in the history of L2 so i won't be surprised to see or get drama on my way to the Top xD

I would like to play DD most out of it but i could go with support as well, if needs...

I am GMT+2 and will be available from later tonight.

Good gaming to all and cya ingame!

liakouras

Just for the history out of it i was in a Romanian clan back in time called PSYCHOCATS and was leading by SliceAndKill (Cristi) a good friend back then from Bucuresti!

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom