Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Exchange Strider for Red Strider

xBSx

Hi all, I have a lvl 55 Strider of Wind. My clan owns a CH in Rune. There should be an option (for CH in Aden and Rune) to exchange a Strider for Red Strider. I can't find that option! Some sources says I should talk to the Clan Hall Gatekeeper, but all he does is to open and to close the doors. Inside the CH there is no such option as well. Talking to a Pet Manager didn't help. What should I do? Thanks.

Kazama

Community Helper
Hi all, I have a lvl 55 Strider of Wind. My clan owns a CH in Rune. There should be an option (for CH in Aden and Rune) to exchange a Strider for Red Strider. I can't find that option! Some sources says I should talk to the Clan Hall Gatekeeper, but all he does is to open and to close the doors. Inside the CH there is no such option as well. Talking to a Pet Manager didn't help. What should I do? Thanks.
Hello, where you get info that soud be exchnage? We have at base Interlude rules, with this changes - Chronicle of updates Interlude Final - Lineage2Dex | Forum | Lineage 2 Classic | Interlude

xBSx

Hello, where you get info that soud be exchnage? We have at base Interlude rules, with this changes - Chronicle of updates Interlude Final - Lineage2Dex | Forum | Lineage 2 Classic | Interlude
I am not sure in which chronicles this options was added, but I saw some Red Striders on this servers. Maybe some of them were bought for Family Coins, and not by evolving, it like I did, but it seems fair that it would be possible to exchange it to Red Strider since they do exist on this server.

Red Strider - Lineage 2 Encyclopaedia

What is the situation with exchanging Fenrir to Snow Fenrir on this server? They do exist on this server as well, but the exchange is similar to the Red Strider exchange, so I am not sure.

Snow Fenrir - Lineage 2 Encyclopaedia

Am I missing something?
Thank you.

xBSx

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom