Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Poll A poll therad about what balanced server rates should be. Anyone should have an opinion :)

Which should be the balance of the server rates ?

• XP 15x, sp 15x, adena 12-7x, drop 7x, spoil 7x, rb exp 10x, rb drop 5x, quest 5x

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • XP 12x, sp 12x, adena 10-5x, drop 7x, spoil 7x, rb exp 7x, rb drop 4x, quest 3x

• XP 12x, sp 12x, adena 12x, drop 9x, spoil 9x, rb exp 10x, rb drop 7x, quest 9x

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scavitza

I already had a couple points of view about this issue along of my lineage experiece: and the last one p resented on another topic, but here it is:
>>>>>>>"1. First of all, about the rates. The general rate (15x) it's amazing, it's a rate where you can do a real custom low-mid rate craft-pvp server like you've never seen before! :sovremennie-smayli-115: The Lineage game, classic version (the classic that it was, not the "classic" crap which was invented bu NC soft in 2016-2017), was meant to be 1x on virtually anything. if we keep the higher rate proportions, according with the speed in which you gain EXP and therefore levels, i would recommend the 15x rate on the following basic parameters: EXP, SP, adena and drop, spoil, 7 signs seal stones and dimensional fragments (don't "kill" me, i will explain why), and, as strange as it may sound, 15x quest EXP and quest rewards.
I heard a lot of talking that the adena/drop/spoil has chance and amount parameters, and this is a bit strange, because the calculation for this should be pretty simple:
- lets say on 1x you have 66% chance of drooping animal bone between 5 and 7. Then you have: 66*(5-7)*15/100. You do the formula for the minimum and the maximum, and you have here a 100% chance to get anything between 49 - 69 animal bones, or a 66% to get 5*15 - 7*15 animal bones. Both situation are equal and 100% proportional with the level/EXP/SP amount you get.
Alot of players would say that will be to many materials on the market. Well there is nothing wrong for as many people as it is possible, to have the chance to go closer to the end game. More gear crafted, more people can have fun enchanting things and so on. "<<<<<<
But, no mor talking and see the options available, and i will also present some options with 12x rates with full npc buff options equal for character/pet except prophecies ;)

Kazama

Community Helper
Thanks for the poll topic!
It will be interesting to hear the players' opinions and see result of this voting.

But despite the voting results, we will not change the rating. During the summer, we did a lot of tests, and stopped at such rates.
We consider them the most optimal for the server that we plan.

The rates are quite balanced. Everything is done for not difficult start (for example till ~30 lvl u have x15 adena)
At the same time, closer to the end game, the equipment became more valuable, but not impossible :)
We understand that how many people have so many opinions. And everyone has their own view of the game. We ask you to trust our experience.

But, the results of this voting may be useful for the Episode Two ;) So please, make you choose and leave a comment if you have what to say

scavitza

During the summer, we did a lot of tests, and stopped at such rates. We consider them the most optimal for the server that we plan.

The rates are quite balanced. Everything is done for not difficult start (for example till ~30 lvl u have x15 adena)
At the same time, closer to the end game, the equipment became more valuable, but not impossible :)
Thx for the info and we wish all a nice fun voting on this topic. I just want to ask 2-3 things, somehow odd, which resulted balanced after the summer tests:
1. Why this kind of drop curvature of adena rate while you go to the end game levels: Classic 15x adena don't work well?
2. Same question is about the spoil rate: But i think here is about people not sticking on dwarfs? In my opinion, i'm just saying, the dwarfs should be dwarfs at their full power: 15x. Don't know.
3. Here it's about the quest rates: and there are some key quests worth farming, to at least 7-9X reward rate for a 15X server? Also many other players asked why these q rates on DEX servers.

If you have some info after the test results, pls share with us. :wink:

Black&White

Thx for the info and we wish all a nice fun voting on this topic. I just want to ask 2-3 things, somehow odd, which resulted balanced after the summer tests:
1. Why this kind of drop curvature of adena rate while you go to the end game levels: Classic 15x adena don't work well?
2. Same question is about the spoil rate: But i think here is about people not sticking on dwarfs? In my opinion, i'm just saying, the dwarfs should be dwarfs at their full power: 15x. Don't know.
3. Here it's about the quest rates: and there are some key quests worth farming, to at least 7-9X reward rate for a 15X server? Also many other players asked why these q rates on DEX servers.

If you have some info after the test results, pls share with us. :wink:
Heh )) if you want x15 drop rate adena and spoil to keep classic ballance - spirit ore, soe, teleport between cities etc should be x15.
The economy of L2 is built on the fact that you have required costs and you PROFIT = FARM - RESTOCK. So if you wanna keep classic ballance then formula should be: PROFIT = x15 * (FARM - RESTOCK), not PROFIT = x15 FARM - RESTOCK !

scavitza

Heh )) if you want x15 drop rate adena and spoil to keep classic ballance - spirit ore, soe, teleport between cities etc should be x15.
The economy of L2 is built on the fact that you have required costs and you PROFIT = FARM - RESTOCK. So if you wanna keep classic ballance then formula should be: PROFIT = x15 * (FARM - RESTOCK), not PROFIT = x15 FARM - RESTOCK !
Yeah, farming without ss's :)) I know, but that's the advantage of high rate :)

H1rosh1ma

For The next episodes you should think about increasing certain rates for a newbie-player friendly environment.

Kazama

Community Helper
Those 3 questions i had above are still "ON AIR" for Kazama :biggrin:;)
I think I give answer. Why we do not make x15 adena fol all? Because we don't want players with billions of adena in inventory.
With spoil and other rates +- same, we not plan open for 1 month. And we want that end game equipment was in price. Yes maybe you like dwarf spoiler will get from spoil less resources, but this resources will be in high price

scavitza

I think I give answer. Why we do not make x15 adena fol all? Because we don't want players with billions of adena in inventory.
With spoil and other rates +- same, we not plan open for 1 month. And we want that end game equipment was in price. Yes maybe you like dwarf spoiler will get from spoil less resources, but this resources will be in high price
Yeah, nice point of view, i saw many people getting bored at end game. Cause of lack of imagination, but, yeah, you're right, those are the people we have. Anyway, scarce products will be in high price, for sure. Thx for the idea :)

scavitza

I would play too. And generally for the minimum rates
But, on the poll dont see x1, so lets be present default :p
Go official classic and shout Yee-Haaa ! I'm sure you will prefer their EPIC FAIL ... jerks ! ;) Nobody has time for that semi-crap gray-brown "food", except, probably, no-lifers which got a ton of money from any kind of non-Ethic way of wining money, and they live the "happy financial dream" playing games, supporting their lives on the back of the others, with no real contribution, legacy or lineage values to the culture and prosperity of Human Race (talking about Lineage , ya know ?!).
So you can have another kind of fun: one which we never saw in the Lineage 2 World, ever: High rate full buff, full gear accessible server items (trough farming, exploration and crafting, ofc) on low rates basics (you can have high rate exp-ing even on 1x-4x rates of you're really creative). And you get a totally new, another kind of high rate server, full of extremely and endlessly interesting possibilities !!! But, as i told on another topic, i do have a feeling of a huge lack of imagination. And, the fun ends fast for most of the players, mostly the casual ones, that's the bad part.
The GOOD PART though is that this server has some features on the interesting part, which can be extremely improved, but, at least, they are some, and that's why i like their Project :)

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom