Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Suggestion Basic Equipment is a game breaker.

Freedumb

I mean no offense, but this is the most ridiculous concept I have ever seen and it should be removed post haste.
Being able to buy a full C grade set (Armor&Weapon) for under 1kk Adena is just silly and the pro's far outweigh the con's, mostly because there are no con's..

Orcish Pole Axe for 300k? Does the exact same damage, uses the same amount of soul shots, and can be crystallized for a full return of Adena spent... who came up with this idea?
Of course everyone is going to use this feature, its broken. You can grind 300k in 20 minutes or less at level 40.

I thought you were aiming to create a server that is not dead in a month? Handing everyone top D/C grade for next to no Adena is not gonna help with this.
Especially when you take into account that I made it to level 40 in 2 hours without pre-beta adena or any form of outside help.
The fact that you can't augment/enchant this gear is not enough to offset how easily acquired it is... Use this gear from 20-60, crystallize for full refund.. No downside to this.

Please rethink this.

scavitza

Dude, what the hell ?! The common gear system is part of GF and GE Chronicles. Take a shower man ;)

scavitza

PS Also in Ketra, SV, Varka, you can drop a grade common wep and armors, but has a biiig downfall: Cant be Enchanted, augmented, etc. It can be unsealed though, for a huge amount of aa, which will make you decide to chose the real gear :)

Freedumb

I'm a high five player. Sorry I am not up to date on this watered down trash you call Lineage 2.
There is nothing hard core about this server. Level 40 NPC buffs make you unkillable, easy gear, easy adena, easy life.
You must be millenials to enjoy this crap. Can easily hit 80 in a week. Server will be dead in a month.
Have fun nerds.

scavitza

I'm a high five player. Sorry I am not up to date on this watered down trash you call Lineage 2.
There is nothing hard core about this server. Level 40 NPC buffs make you unkillable, easy gear, easy adena, easy life.
You must be millenials to enjoy this crap. Can easily hit 80 in a week. Server will be dead in a month.
Have fun nerds.
As a high five player you should already know these basics. If you think hitting 80 is all about this game, then you don't have the right to judge Lineage 2, you're clue-less !
Here you can do 1 million other things, and cause of that, you're totally wrong on your prediction. Maybe your name precedes your judging :devilish:

H1rosh1ma

Have fun nerds.
The concept of the server is meant to be one of a mid-rate pvp-craft server, thus these features.
Also, having read its features, you'd seen that The higher you go in leves, The lower some rates become, so you get to fully enjoy all the features while grinding for better gear And, on top of that, you can enjoy some quality pvp.

Kazama

Community Helper
F Freedumb you already get answers. Common items this is basic thing of Gracia parts and above.
Read please all topics from server info section, and maybe you understand that this server not for 1 month. How said scavitza scavitza you have a lot of things to do except exping

Anyway will be glad see you in our project ;)

Black&White

Have fun nerds.
PVE in l2 is easy, doesn't matter x1 or x1000. We are here for PVP :p

scavitza

And dont know what is common items? Looks like you play before on trash custom java servers
Can't agree more, yeah. This is from the chapter: How to epic fail you newbie under-covered state :devilish: Nothing personal, i'm just saying :roflmao:

hannahi

wow, take it easy guys, you simply destroyed the guy. Instead of attacks, show him some links to read and learn :)

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom