Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

activity

ATHINAIOS

Tried to go .online , but no such thing on the server. i wonder if the begining had 1k players.
really low , hopefully gets better

Volovic

.online work as I know only on l2j server. This is ofi files.
Normal online, not so much as hope but its ok. I make all kamas on 2 chars =) no need rush. No zerg clans who leave in 2 week, and broke econmy, so I finaly can play leisurely in pleasure
Good server setup

H1rosh1ma

you can't take this NPC to battlefield, mages/daggers spent more time sitting than exping
Lack of mana pots creates a certain ballance. Also, if Staff sees there arent so Many active rechargers, later they could add some mana regen pots, like hp pots.

blejdaq

Lack of mana pots creates a certain ballance. Also, if Staff sees there arent so Many active rechargers, later they could add some mana regen pots, like hp pots.
yeah, absence of NPC buffer would also create a certain balance - you can later consider all kinds of balances on an empty server
few get lucky and have active EE in party, few will box it...but most will leave

H1rosh1ma

these features were presented months before server opened.
anyway, about activity, u guys should check giran harbor, its crowded af.

Volovic

B blejdaq What is problem make Kookaburra?
Make it and forget about mp problem..

blejdaq

so, smartass, everything presented months ago is fixed and can't be changed? aren't we discussing ideas here? few tens of offline shops and 6 players doesn't make crowd....
Volovic Volovic of course i have a Kookaburra and dualboxed EE, if you don't have anything usefull to say, please don't respond to threads

H1rosh1ma

Well, The problem im seeing right now is that there no active supports, tanks, everybody wants to be a killer so we cant fully enjoy the features because of that. High level areas, raids, instances, nothing is accesable due to The Lack of organisation. I, for one, hate running around with 2-3-4 boxes on my ass.
Maybe adding A grades in the Shop, some mana regen pots(that work like HP regen pots), could help things out.

Black&White

if you want I can reroll in tank (probably TK or PAL) for events. But I need 1-2 day :)

hannahi

Well, The problem im seeing right now is that there no active supports, tanks, everybody wants to be a killer so we cant fully enjoy the features because of that. High level areas, raids, instances, nothing is accesable due to The Lack of organisation. I, for one, hate running around with 2-3-4 boxes on my ass.
Maybe adding A grades in the Shop, some mana regen pots(that work like HP regen pots), could help things out.
Or maybe not. Leave the game as it should be.
If they manage to keep the things clear and server up without problems, this can be a huge deal.

It remained me of Wrath, on first days was exactly like this, low ppl, low economy, etc.
And yeah, became one of the best private server ever made. Up and runing for years.

Today, unfortunately half of players are on rush, time is everything, not so much (free) like on the past : D

Kazama Kazama my ideea: you need more ppl from staff, online. Make some games on the night, help here and there when they need.

Last edited:

scavitza

.online work as I know only on l2j server. This is ofi files.
Normal online, not so much as hope but its ok. I make all kamas on 2 chars =) no need rush. No zerg clans who leave in 2 week, and broke econmy, so I finaly can play leisurely in pleasure
Good server setup
At least, i must say: You have right on that part, and also blejdaq has a good point on view, and these kind of things had happened, but overall, we will see about that too.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom