Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Vampire dance

mexican

Can u guys move vampire dance from fighter buffs..and put it as a choice with cov and stuff?Some classes depend on vr buff/dance to keep low..buff u can remove..dances no.

scavitza

Yes, we can
To be exact and accurate, all these kind of problems can be solved extremely easy: Custom and personalized buff diagram for each character and summon (pet should be included with equal rights, but i talked about that somewhere else). Dex servers stuff have experience with this feature, so copy/paste pls ;)

Kazama

Community Helper
To be exact and accurate, all these kind of problems can be solved extremely easy: Custom and personalized buff diagram for each character and summon (pet should be included with equal rights, but i talked about that somewhere else). Dex servers stuff have experience with this feature, so copy/paste pls ;)
Yes, we will make ability to make your own buff profile, but not have time till tomorrow. On tomorrow, we plan restart (I prepare right now list of updates).
So we make new button Singe Buff, where you can buff all you need

H1rosh1ma

Why dont you just allow us to create SCHEME BUFFER with the current buffs?

scavitza

Why dont you just allow us to create SCHEME BUFFER with the current buffs?
And also dwarf buffs should work on animals according to their class: magic type (kookaburra, some horses) light type (cursed man or wolf) or heavy type (fighter classes, buffaloes), but yeah, SF, i know :)

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom