Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Ban this clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Updated

The whole clan is bunch of cheaters. Tank killimg rb as soon as we saw we tried stealing rb. We killed all of them except tank. As tank was immortal for 30 minutes until he killed all of us over and over. I hit him with destro over 200k dmg. He was killing us the entire time rb was sitting on his back attacking him. He was able to solo kill the raidbos golkonda. This is unacceptable i pay for server and i see such things? Then he suddently dissapeared. nick Art and his teammates in clan lowskill they didnt had any bp or anything just tank and 2 destro.

Updated

He texted me in game saying he was aware about the bug. Simply was abusing the bug to kill raid. I cant say that he knew this bug from the beggining. Very likely. I want his all clan to be removed. Items traced and deleted. Simply because abusing is not right way of reporting bugs. You should not use it in your favour. You have to report to admin and make sure others wont findout. Server online is not promising but soon u will be empty.

Updated

And again i went to other rb i see him solo again at palatanos rb 50% solo raiding

H1rosh1ma

Upload the screenshots, please. We should all know what this is about.

mexican

Gogo detective Kazama....ok i am slow...but i still did not understand what bug that guy abused

Kazama

Community Helper
Was problem after last update. Problem with HP and MP regeneration... Work for all characters, not only for him.
I check all logs from art character to find if he abused and get illegal items. Btw he report about this bug at midnight, so he was first who report about this problem =)

For now all ok, problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
[MISTER] General Disscusions 4
G General Disscusions 2
DarthKilp General Disscusions 2

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom