Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Skills nerfed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baietu

Banned
Hello there! So you nerfed the skills on Antharas , I'm pretty sure Valakas was nerfed too but there is a problem in skills after you did that. First you've made stun 100% chance with + over 50% stun resist, that's not normal. Seal of Limit blocks 100% hp/mp/cp instead of 70% as should be and you can check the info of that seal. Just stop helping those guys from WestSide pls, they already have more than they need if they can donate 2 AQ rings for randoms. Regards!

nidrah

This game is too complicated for you, try playing another

Baietu

Banned
Mr Teacher sorry, maby you are playing something else, but we know how this game works verry well ;) try not to find excuses, those are for kiddos.

nidrah

Mr Teacher sorry, maby you are playing something else, but we know how this game works verry well ;) try not to find excuses, those are for kiddos.
u over in dyno set.
You don't know anything about this game.
"over 50% stun resist " - such statistics are not even in the game
You complain that you, an over in a dyno without epic, will be stunned from berserker with antaras frint and zaken

nidrah

Kazama Kazama Ты же знаешь русский, можешь сказать им, что они просто абсолютно ничего не понимают в этой игре?

Baietu

Banned
Brother, if you didn't pay attention , all server is complaining about same thing :)))) where are you playing? come down to Earth pls!

Kazama

Community Helper
Hello there! So you nerfed the skills on Antharas , I'm pretty sure Valakas was nerfed too but there is a problem in skills after you did that. First you've made stun 100% chance with + over 50% stun resist, that's not normal. Seal of Limit blocks 100% hp/mp/cp instead of 70% as should be and you can check the info of that seal. Just stop helping those guys from WestSide pls, they already have more than they need if they can donate 2 AQ rings for randoms. Regards!
Mb "nerfed" its not correct word. We just make his skills by GF, so now Antharas work 100% by GF, before he work like on HF. Since in Evolution you can't get vesper, we decide make Anthy by GF, It's fair.
And what you mean "stop helping Westside" ? What about you talking? We dont care about clans we care total about server and Evolution product, because we plan make Episode Two on spring, and make 3,4 etc in the future. We make changes for full server, These changes affect you too.
Bring the clan and fight! You have absolutely same conditions, this is L2! And our server have buffs and rates closes to pvp serves.

Baietu

Banned
Oke, than try to fix stun rate 100% and check that Seal of Limit because it's 100% instead of 70%. I'm a Dominator Mr. Kazama and I could exploit this bug like that clan does and didn't say nothing. Good luck with your project!

Last edited:

nidrah

Mb "nerfed" its not correct word. We just make his skills by GF, so now Antharas work 100% by GF, before he work like on HF. Since in Evolution you can't get vesper, we decide make Anthy by GF, It's fair.
And what you mean "stop helping Westside" ? What about you talking? We dont care about clans we care total about server and Evolution product, because we plan make Episode Two on spring, and make 3,4 etc in the future. We make changes for full server, These changes affect you too.
Bring the clan and fight! You have absolutely same conditions, this is L2! And our server have buffs and rates closes to pvp serves.
Bombers Antharasa remained hf

mexican

we plan make Episode Two on spring, and make 3,4 etc in the future.....mby u shold think if server will last that long...to make updates u need a live server...btw since is close 2 pvp server as u say ...in the past years all dex server had epics set on 20 22 smthn like that ppl had pvp online..why not implement this on new server aswell...what changed...now ppl are killing epics on boxes at 8 am...good job right?

nidrah

we plan make Episode Two on spring, and make 3,4 etc in the future.....mby u shold think if server will last that long...to make updates u need a live server...btw since is close 2 pvp server as u say ...in the past years all dex server had epics set on 20 22 smthn like that ppl had pvp online..why not implement this on new server aswell...what changed...now ppl are killing epics on boxes at 8 am...good job right?

8 - 7 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 - 0 - 23 - 22 - 21

mexican

I menth fixed rate on server so ppl wont be able to farm at 8am in the morning... from 20 till 22 u have 2h 2 pvp win the spot

nidrah

I menth fixed rate on server so ppl wont be able to farm at 8am in the morning... from 20 till 22 u have 2h 2 pvp win the spot
while you have 8 a.m., other players have 8 p.m.

last week the boss was resurrected in the evening, but you did not come

Baietu

Banned
And Kazama Kazama , I didn't meent you are helping them directly, but after last updates they were able to kill Antharas and Valakas in 1 party, that was our question ...

Kazama

Community Helper
Nop, this is not true on last servers we don't have fix resp time. Last time we have it years ago, when we have on server 90% players from CIS and Europe

Kazama

Community Helper
And Kazama Kazama , I didn't meent you are helping them directly, but after last updates they were able to kill Antharas and Valakas in 1 party, that was our question ...
Understand, but we make announce about fixing Anthy not them directly, we make it on full server. So all know about changes, why u not try kill it byself?
I even don't know till now who kill it =) Just know that someone kill

mexican

while you have 8 a.m., other players have 8 p.m.

last week the boss was resurrected in the evening, but you did not come
Server has eu time so deal with that
And no u were killling aq at 16/17 .... i am done if u cant understand what i mean is usless... most of the population of the server is eu..anyway i am done with this...u dont see the point(since i are the only one active),gm dont rly care.. they care about next update.. is so sad that is funny in a way.

mexican

Understand, but we make announce about fixing Anthy not them directly, we make it on full server. So all know about changes, why u not try kill it byself?
I even don't know till now who kill it =) Just know that someone kill
Lier u know exactly who when how many they were...and since they nolife a 100online server they enetered antharas right after server rr in the afternoon...u act so......fake..thats all i can say

nidrah

Server has eu time so deal with that
And no u were killling aq at 16/17 .... i am done if u cant understand what i mean is usless... most of the population of the server is eu..anyway i am done with this...u dont see the point(since i are the only one active),gm dont rly care.. they care about next update.. is so sad that is funny in a way.
every day respawn AQ shifts by 0-2 hours

Baietu

Banned
mexican mexican we are the last players here, let's not kill our hope that this server will have a good PVP in the future. Only if staff is listening to what we say and try to fix those things for the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom