Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Feels Bad to say this !

Status
Not open for further replies.

AUBY

First of all i present myself "AUBYS/AUBY" IGN member on Namaste clan
I want to give u some aspects , refering on u2 GM's Ziva and Kazama.
How can it be on a epic , to have the most dammage and killing it on site and cant pick up the drops , and few secs after getting pk'ed also on site camping the drops and the one who didnt made any dmg on that epic can pick up the drop , isnt the drop protected as it was on previous chronics ..
Here is one important aspect , and i hope soon as possible to have a reply from you , or for me this adventure will end soon enough , aswell after me are some guys complaining about this thing also and i thing they have in mind to leave also , as i see the activity on this server it is between us and BlackSwans so there u will have a lack of activity wich will lead u to smth u will kinda regret believe me.

Regards.

Kazama

Community Helper
Hard to understand you :) but I try..
About what epic u say? We don't make any changes on drop mechanics, work like on official servers 100% and like work 4 months before from server opening.

If you want to speak directly with me or Ziva, pm in game or in discord. Closed.

Ziva

Community Helper
The party who did the most damage has right to pick up, drop is protected for 5-10 min (as I remember). NO one else but the pt (or single player if w/o pt) is able to pick it up for some time. If he not manage to do so, the drop can be picked up by anybody.
I understand your frustration about PK and other not fair behaviour but we can't interfere in game play and we can't say the opposite site to stop PK as it is part of the game.

Be smart and figure out how to deal with that uncomfortable situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom