Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Event Invasion on Giran Harbor

Kazama

Community Helper
Dear friends!
New Year Event Comes to an End. And the tradition is right after the completion of the old event, we launch a new one ;)

Invasion on Giran Harbor - this is a daily PVE event in which all players can take part, and all participants will receive their reward!

Every day at 22:00, Giran Harbor is attacked by a Zaken minion - Zaken's Butcher Krantz.
His task is to destroy the supplies of Giran (Supply Box), the task of the players is to stop him.

If players stop him before he destroys the supplies, everyone will get special unique buff for 1 hour - Taste of Victory

Active event participants, players who inflicted damage to the Boss will get special reward - Defender's Reward Box
Zaken 3days, Baium 3days, Ant Queen 3 days, Random Hat from donation shop, Giant Codex, Master Giant Codex, BEWS, BEAS, EAS, EWS

Also, the Invasion Boss has a chance to drop some items:
  • Dynasty Weapon
  • Dynasty Weapon part
  • Dynasty Jewelry (with resists - can be stun, hold, fear, sleep etc)
  • Earring of Zaken Piece*
  • Earring of Zaken
  • Blessed EWS/EAS
Earring of Zaken Piece* - 3 pieces you can exchange for Earring of Zaken from Black Marketeer of Mammon

The event starts on January 10 after the server restart.
You need to click "Check Updates" in Updater to participate on Event!

Hope you will enjoy the new PVE Event - good luck!

Last edited:

CalRak

Hi all
I know i did a lot trashtalk last few days but now w/o irony or sarcasm.
This event should keep the line of others before. Give 30 days epics not a perma. Now u give one perma epic jewel in a dayli even? We spend nights awake for kill the boss. Kind unfair. You wanna help others help giving 30 days and make they go do at normal way to get it.
Clans strongers will always be here.. when i start WS always farm everything... I was in a smaller clan and still keep going to try it... So no excuses...

Kazama

Community Helper
Hi all
I know i did a lot trashtalk last few days but now w/o irony or sarcasm.
This event should keep the line of others before. Give 30 days epics not a perma. Now u give one perma epic jewel in a dayli even? We spend nights awake for kill the boss. Kind unfair. You wanna help others help giving 30 days and make they go do at normal way to get it.
Clans strongers will always be here.. when i start WS always farm everything... I was in a smaller clan and still keep going to try it... So no excuses...

No, no =) You just have a "Chance" to get Zaken, but this chance near 5%.. Same like for weapon near 5% chance to get one random Dynasty weapon. You will see exactly chances on drop list in game.
We will think how rise reward for other ppl who dont kill RB, but participate, if have sugestion tell us =)

Last edited:

CalRak

Imo.. keep events as usual with shadow itens.. is more then enought for ppl who dont wanna fight for it.. is a good carebear reward

Baietu

Banned
The evil has spoken. How can you say this things when you have a WH full of epics? You are the evil of this server, and you are destroying it, you with your WS clan now aka. BlackSwans.

TheHunterMage

Imo.. keep events as usual with shadow itens.. is more then enought for ppl who dont wanna fight for it.. is a good carebear reward
You shouldn't have the right to even speak or write . Though I understand your POV , when 1 good equiped player kills almost all your clan in 1v1 or even more and pk-u all day , imagine what 10 players good equiped can do to you ... nabs :) . When you go farm dont forget to ask for my permission CalRak :*

Last edited:

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom