Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Suggestion Bugs Report

Dariuss

There are several things not working(like it should) on server so I should write them as simple as I can:

1. Steal Essence - As a non-attribute skill,the attribute on weapon should give skill increased power of that element. (So weapon with element and without do the same dmg)
2. Steal Essence (Sap enchanment) - As far as I know the sap should leave a DoT on targets(which steals hp and mp) and not increase its drain power.
3. Seal of Disease - Duels and Colliseum it debuffs the caster. ( I think i dont wanna debuff myself with the skill i am using against enemy)
4. Black Frozen Core - (didnt test after fix but no info yet) - Doesnt work at all.
5. Chant of Victory COV - Should decrease speed.
6. Geodata - Fortesses and FoG - They are better now after the fix but there are still problems;only cheked these so far. (If it cant be fixed further I wanna know,cause its an old game)

This is all i can think of for now.
*Posted here cause there is no thread for bugs report.
**If u dont plan to fix stuff in near future just let me know. Please keep people updated officially.

Kazama

Community Helper
1-2 will be without changes all ok here
3-4 we will check and test
5 this is how we do in our conception
6 can you make /loc in this places and give coordinates?

Running

Good day, i will not talk about how it should or should not work, that's very ungrateful topic because we dont play on official files of the game.

1. But what i wona add is that i find very strange that OL whit MA(17% m atc) and Icarus Hall +5/300 hits me (Titan) for 300-350 per drain,
ofc i did not play Ol for many years but i did fight OL`s for the same amount of time, and i can say that no OL ever hited me soo low as OL`s hit here :).

2. Steal Essence +30 Sap : Inflicts non-attribute damage on an enemy with 108 Power added to M. Atk. Absorbs 100% of the damage as HP. Enchant Drain: Absorbs the target's HP.
Steal Essence +30 Power : Inflicts non-attribute damage on an enemy with 127 Power added to M. Atk. Absorbs 80% of the damage as HP. Enchant Power: Increases Power.

Kazama

Community Helper

Dariuss

Kazama Kazama

1. I will post geodata when gather all information on exact locations,need time for that. Mostly all fortresses have problem around archer captains and the stairs.
2. I didnt quite understand COV,u intend to keep it like this or u will change it to original?
3. If u put COV on NPC,can u put Magnus Chant also?
4. Can u keep this thread for reports and suggestions/disscusions like this?

Thank you!

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom