Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Suggestion regarding Titans

Dahaka1

Dear Dex Staff,

please, consider excluding Titans from this spec:

"Now atk speed / cst speed does not affect on reuse delay of skills. The rollback speed is affected only by the buff, passive skills of the character and epic jewelry. "

It may not affect the mages much, but it sure affects the Titan class in a huge way. Even if you get all the right buffs + epics, you still have too big of frenzy/zealot re-use times, which is not retail experience at all. This spec just basically cripples the Titan class in your server.

Dahaka1

Hello

We know that this is not how must work on Intelrude. But we told that basical skill mechanics we take from GF-HF.
So this changes not only for Titans.
I understand, but if you do not find a way to fix this, you are literally killing a whole class here. We can already see 80% of the population are mages.

Guts with 9 min+ re-use time? Come on! We are playing Interlude after all, aren't we ?

Kazama

Community Helper
A little bit strange that noone reported this problem durring CBT/OBT,
but yes... there was a bug with Guts cooldown. It will be fixed after next restart. Frenzy and Guts cd = 2/3 Zealot cd like at original interlude files.

As for Frenzy - max effect can be reached when you have < 30% of Health. No changes. Current frenzy mechanic still allows dealing insane damage to bosses and mobs, but makes harder to kill bosses solo.

Kazama

Community Helper
why no one reported on CBT / OBT? simply because you deceived us by saying that the chronicle was interlude, and titan is not so in the interlude, because it is practically impossible to leave the titan always with the hp below 30%, you sold us one thing and delivered another simply, we come with intent to play "" INTERLUDE "" and not "" GF-HF ""
Before login on server, you read server description? I recommend read, a lot q will be answered.

Dahaka1

A little bit strange that noone reported this problem durring CBT/OBT,
but yes... there was a bug with Guts cooldown. It will be fixed after next restart. Frenzy and Guts cd = 2/3 Zealot cd like at original interlude files.

As for Frenzy - max effect can be reached when you have < 30% of Health. No changes. Current frenzy mechanic still allows dealing insane damage to bosses and mobs, but makes harder to kill bosses solo.
I did not get the chance to play in Open Beta, otherwise I would have definitely tested and reported that right away.

"Frenzy and Guts cd = 2/3 Zealot cd like at original interlude files."

Alright, good thing for fixing it. But to my understanding skill re-uses based on real Atk. Spd. is only one half of the problem solved.

The other half is that you now say that Frenzy Power mechanics are as in GF - you will get the most p. atk if you stay below 30% only ? I do not fully agree of being like that in a presumably Interlude server. Yes, you deal insane damage still, but how often you will get the chance to do that (stay below 30% while on Frenzy, especially during PvP). Unlike, in GF you do not have Final Secret which compensates in PvP damage.
Therefore, keeping Titan fully original from Interlude is the right thing here. You know it well based on your experience with servers, a fully well working Titan in this server, will not "break" anything. Bosses will still be farmed with or without this fix. It's matter of making the Titan playable and at least a bit competitive in PvP to archers and mages, which will be 80% of the server population.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom