Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Discusing Vamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukesS

Hi,
what is wrong with vamp on this server?
When i do trains with WL, i dont get any lives back...
it looks like Vampiric works with 30% effect only ...

joli

I think the problem is the number of targets . I can't train 1 room with destro 75 , lvl 70 cata , something is wrong.

Desease

I tested and it seemed to me that if a critical hit passes, then the vamp goes only for 1 target (for which crit was passed). I also tried to beat 2 goals with lance and if there were no crites, then everything worked correctly. I can be wrong

Dahaka1

Up /

I make destro trains in catas also. i had a strange feeling vamp has some problems, but i was not sure, but not seeing other people also mention it....

Admins, please make some tests on Vamp.

joli

Also can you review the pole mastery/target numbers and attack speed of destro with pole ? I do not know if I am right but the attack speed seems too low considering all the buffs .

Panczax

Guys!
I just want sadly inform you that its another mage server. U can reroll fot any mage and do AOE anywhere u want as nuker + bish on your back - nonsense but true :cautious:

Desease

Vampiric don’t working correctly with lance. Damage goes through all targets, but the vamp is sooo weak. With one target vamp works correctly. Admins explain this please

Bastion

found tha same problem a titan with frenzy+sealot + vamp buff + wamp dance should full his hp with 2 3 hit of pole but here just die as a elpy in talking island ... but we see sps + cardi duo make mass aoe in forge without problems ... that set up of vamp makes as only way possible for farm .. the nuker way ..that added at the set up of mage classes +the butt for pets (that make necro unkillabe) are traduced in as we see we have everywhere we have 90% nuker on the server and warrior classes that could balance the game are not used ... the only class warrior is warlord for mass aggro than sps aoe ...
i think that would be nice work on this fix that will really change the game balance and it would probably bring more new ppl on the server ppl that like to play gladio tyrant titan warlord tanks and those ppl know that warrior way is not the easyest one but that is fun and makes possible thing that for nuker normally are not possible .. exemple kill mobs with aoe is possible for nuker 3 4 mobs is ok ..20 30 mobs is a suicide for nuker coz they went out of mana coz they got 4 5 k hp and no p def but mana potion and the actual set up for mage make it real

Dahaka1

It's not even a week and majority of people who did not start a nuker, now re-rolled to nukers.

Dear Dex team, please consider implementing some balance changes and give a fighting chance to melee classes. Few suggestions:

1) Remove mana pots
2) make self buffs not count as a buff slot. That way melees will have buff slots for m. def as well as p. def buffs, and give more flexibility in buffing.
3) Lower the m. crit rate. It is insane right now. What will happens when a fully geared SPS puts on a Valakas ?

Black&White

1) Remove mana pots
2) make self buffs not count as a buff slot. That way melees will have buff slots for m. def as well as p. def buffs, and give more flexibility in buffing.
3) Lower the m. crit rate. It is insane right now. What will happens when a fully geared SPS puts on a Valakas ?
1. Removing mana pots? are you serious? it can't be happened right now. I mean it will be totally different server and this = wipe.
2. Do you have at least 22 buffslots? I can buff everything I wan't on PR also + 1 resist. When I'll get more buffslots I'll buff more resistances.
3. Hm...nothing? :D crit cap is 20% so it is already maximum possibl. But mages are OP at early game when you have Black Ore accessory =/ Anyway IL is a mage/archer chronicles... always was....

Dahaka1

1. Removing mana pots? are you serious? it can't be happened right now. I mean it will be totally different server and this = wipe.
2. Do you have at least 22 buffslots? I can buff everything I wan't on PR also + 1 resist. When I'll get more buffslots I'll buff more resistances.
3. Hm...nothing? :D crit cap is 20% so it is already maximum possibl. But mages are OP at early game when you have Black Ore accessory =/ Anyway IL is a mage/archer chronicles... always was....
The total dominator in Interlude (RETAIL Interlude) is called Titan. The most overall based class in this chronicle. And here this class is a like a small mouse.

Anyway, agree with OP mages at start, but still...

Yes, I play Titan - i need at least 3 buff slots free for self buffs (rage, frenzy, zealot). Regarding buff slots, i was speaking about advantage to melee classes. Obviously, archers are OK and they will be pretty OK once they stack m def and good bows.

Desease

Stop flood pls about slots buffs and balance IL. We speak about vampiric with lance. It kills destro/WL farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MaTPoC General Discusion 1

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom