Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Endgame Balance

cazous

So, last few days many people are complaining about server balance... but i notice that many of these people didnt reach endgame yet and that's the moment the balance should be at it's peak.

What do i mean by that? Every game has phases to it... in a 50x craft server the early game can be considered from the moment you create your character until you reach around lv 70 (in that phase mages are unbalanced), mid game is the time that you get full A/S grade equipment (mages are unbalanced aswell) and endgame is the moment that you get boss jewels and sets/weapon +6 and beyond... that being said, im not aware of the balance in the endgame since I didnt reach it yet.

Players that are in the front of the race, fighting for world bosses, etc... the balance remains bad in that point?? Im asking cauz i see no point in equip a fighter class only to realize that the pvp isnt fair in the endgame aswell.

Ag1t

stop crying about cancel, in a couple of weeks mages will be useless due to QAs and OE tt sets. The time of archers will come with OE dbs and perma stun.

BTW stun rate is also non sense 100%

Prozacks

stop crying about cancel, in a couple of weeks mages will be useless due to QAs and OE tt sets. The time of archers will come with OE dbs and perma stun.

BTW stun rate is also non sense 100%
What you said its retarded, bubbles hitting 20k with wizard tear to tt's so they will never be useless. This is a mage server but that cancel completely ruins the gameplay

Every each second you got to relog to rebuff fast

Cherubin

Why not thinking about a feature: Cancellation makes 4 or 5 ( dont remember how many ) buffs disappear for ~4 sec and then reappear ?
It doesnt make cancellation skill uselless, but does give to cancelled guy a chance.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Grizlis General Discusion 2
Ktoya123 General Discusion 0
Stormfang General Discusion 15
G General Discusion 30

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom