Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Titans

bigpappa

Hello,
I've been leveling up a destro and Im really dissapointed to see how nerfed they are.
Regarding the vampiric effect, as other threads suggested, the amount of life the char gets back is a small fraction of what it should be.
Also, Battle Roar in many occasions simply doesn't work.
Can you please take a look at it? Otherwise , you just make destro a useless class

Black&White

Hello, my little L2Java friend. Battle Roar works perfectly, like it should work on L2Off server. It should not heal you if you have Bless the Body effect ON. So just remove it and use only Battle Roar.
As for vamp idk. Hadn't problem with it, but some ppl cry.

bigpappa

Actually battle roar lvl 6 should work and remove btb lvl 6.
You tested it with destro on trains?

Dahaka1

I am a 79 Titan on main. There were some downs of the class at server start, but DEX staff really took into account several community suggestions and right Destros are looking much better.

Vamp seemed not work well, but actually it does - at least for me. However, the mobs during trains sometime tend not to position well, so check this and the amount of mobs you are hitting. Maybe there's the problem with VR.

As for Battle roar - never had problems with it. Make sure it is level 6 , same as Bless the body from the GM buffer, to be sure that when you have BtB buffed and you use Battle roar, it can replace it. If your battle roar is lower level, then it will seem as if it's not working.

bigpappa

I am a 79 Titan on main. There were some downs of the class at server start, but DEX staff really took into account several community suggestions and right Destros are looking much better.

Vamp seemed not work well, but actually it does - at least for me. However, the mobs during trains sometime tend not to position well, so check this and the amount of mobs you are hitting. Maybe there's the problem with VR.

As for Battle roar - never had problems with it. Make sure it is level 6 , same as Bless the body from the GM buffer, to be sure that when you have BtB buffed and you use Battle roar, it can replace it. If your battle roar is lower level, then it will seem as if it's not working.
Lower level battle roar is not and should not replace btb that's correct.
Im hitting at least 4-6 mobs and while I should almost insta heal, Im struggling not to die ( in a train of < 10 mobs )

Dahaka1

Lower level battle roar is not and should not replace btb that's correct.
Im hitting at least 4-6 mobs and while I should almost insta heal, Im struggling not to die ( in a train of < 10 mobs )
I am training 10-15 mobs just fine. I cannot train more, because of mob bug. They stop following you when they go too far from their spawning location.
But i never had problem with training many mobs.
Are you sure you have the best equipment possible for your grade?
You hit them with a pole on Frenzy + rage + zealot ?

bigpappa

I am training 10-15 mobs just fine. I cannot train more, because of mob bug. They stop following you when they go too far from their spawning location.
But i never had problem with training many mobs.
Are you sure you have the best equipment possible for your grade?
You hit them with a pole on Frenzy + rage + zealot ?
I don't have tallum hvy yet, but this was never a problem. With full buffs, after you get zealot lvl2 you can train even in FOG.
I can't even train in stakato, let alone FOG or MOS..

Dahaka1

I don't have tallum hvy yet, but this was never a problem. With full buffs, after you get zealot lvl2 you can train even in FOG.
I can't even train in stakato, let alone FOG or MOS..
Forget about trains in Stakato, FOG and MOS before you obtain Tallum heavy set. Until I get my A gear, i only farmed in catas honestly.

Something seems to be wrong with the mob system and the AoE mechanics here, but i am not expert so i cannot tell.

Arnny

You need full A grade weapon + sa and Tallum / otherwise dont even consider to solo more than couple of mobs.

bigpappa

I see. But what's so wrong in this server with trains? Vampiric rage effect? Mob positioning? #of targets hit with pole?

Arnny

I don't see anything wrong , vampiric works perfect for me.
Like i said previously your issue could be gear related only.

Dahaka1

It must be your gear then.
I have trained in FOG yesterday (got Tallum set + Tallum Glaive pole) and everything is working well.

Corujito

I'm really feeling that the vampire is not working so well.
And look, I'm from Tallum hv, and there's not so much interference on a weapon b.

bigpappa

Now with A grade gear, still i dont get enough life back. And yes, im hitting most mobs of the train, if not all.
What is happening?

Dahaka1

Veeery strange man. It works for me. I guess this mashup between GF and IL messed things up.

Corujito

Veeery strange man. It works for me. I guess this mashup between GF and IL messed things up.
I think so too. if you removed something from the necromancer that doesn't exist in Interlude, why is titan different and can't return to normal interlude?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dahaka1 General Discusion 6