Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormfang

1 - Ressist Buff's

Ressist buff's is not working in this server. There is no reason to take ressist. Mages hitting their max damage like that. Maybe it can be work like around % 30 - 40. But like that, every mage hitting too much. ( Im also a mage player )

2 - Time of Flag ( pink name )

Its soooo long ! Peoples boored to restart after every pvp for take buff. Buff book dont let us to take buff while flag. We are waiting too much for it and its really booring. If it can be fixed, it would be better.

3 - Buble skills ( 80 level skills )

These skills is so OP. And at this server, we using them without Spell force / Battle force. Mass pvp's sooo short with these skills. Specialls Dancer / Songer Noise skills soooo OP. They cancel too 100 people by using 1 skill. Its better to cloose all bubles for nerf them.

4 - Skills of Spellsinger

Spellsingers skills have too much cooldown. With full buff sps have almost 1.7k Casting speed but with this cooldows its suck. It should fixed. Like that spellsinger is soooo weak.

5 - Alliance !

Close to Alliance thing. Peoples zerging so hard. They coming epics with 300 player. If you close alliance thing they cant make zerg like that.

6 - Press CTRL against WAR CLAN

Why we pressing CTRL against war clan ? Its really annoying soo much. Also at the pvp we are pressing CTRL for killing unflag war.

7 - Selling item to NPC

Its bugging time to time. Sometimes we cant sell item to NPC.

8 - Epic boss times !

Epic bosses spawning soo early. Alot of people working at epic times. Its EU server. Epic should spawn between 21:00 - 01:00.

Stormfang

About 4 - Skills of spellsinger.

I wanna fix it, Im not speaking about normal skills. Im speaking about AOE skils of spellsinger.

Sigmah

1 - Ressist Buff's

Ressist buff's is not working in this server. There is no reason to take ressist. Mages hitting their max damage like that. Maybe it can be work like around % 30 - 40. But like that, every mage hitting too much. ( Im also a mage player )

Its soooo long ! Peoples boored to restart after every pvp for take buff. Buff book dont let us to take buff while flag. We are waiting too much for it and its really booring. If it can be fixed, it would be better.

These skills is so OP. And at this server, we using them without Spell force / Battle force. Mass pvp's sooo short with these skills. Specialls Dancer / Songer Noise skills soooo OP. They cancel too 100 people by using 1 skill. Its better to cloose all bubles for nerf them.

Spellsingers skills have too much cooldown. With full buff sps have almost 1.7k Casting speed but with this cooldows its suck. It should fixed. Like that spellsinger is soooo weak.

5 - Alliance !

Close to Alliance thing. Peoples zerging so hard. They coming epics with 300 player. If you close alliance thing they cant make zerg like that.

Why we pressing CTRL against war clan ? Its really annoying soo much. Also at the pvp we are pressing CTRL for killing unflag war.

7 - Selling item to NPC

Its bugging time to time. Sometimes we cant sell item to NPC.

8 - Epic boss times !

Epic bosses spawning soo early. Alot of people working at epic times. Its EU server. Epic should spawn between 21:00 - 01:00.
On the first point, i checked it: 1 Necro Hit without resist: 840 dmg. 1 Necro hit with UNHOLY RESIST, INVOCATION SONG & DIVINE PROTECTION:800 dmg. WTF?!?!?

About bubbles: They are insane too, im Archmage,but really,in a mass pvp 20 mages making bubble can delete 100 ppl if they want. Why? Fist: resist doesnt work IMHO. 2) You can cast it without any SpellForce or something. Its supouse that a powerfull skill like that needs some requeriment.

In my opinion must fix the resist, or nerf the mages bubbles...

Stormfang

On the first point, i checked it: 1 Necro Hit without resist: 840 dmg. 1 Necro hit with UNHOLY RESIST, INVOCATION SONG & DIVINE PROTECTION:800 dmg. WTF?!?!?

About bubbles: They are insane too, im Archmage,but really,in a mass pvp 20 mages making bubble can delete 100 ppl if they want. Why? Fist: resist doesnt work IMHO. 2) You can cast it without any SpellForce or something. Its supouse that a powerfull skill like that needs some requeriment.

In my opinion must fix the resist, or nerf the mages bubbles...
Around 500 player at mass pvps. Everyone die in 10 sec coz of bubbles.

kerri

The flag going on for a few minutes is very annoying, a changed feature that backfired like many others. Everyone understands no one knew that so many people would log in and the server would be so alive but please fix it accordingly. The texture is so damaged that I get under it every time I visit a catacomb. Vampiric is a joke, mages are the only viable thing. I've seen meme fried servers with better files even at 200vs200 pvp; Decide better on what remains l2 an what l2j features you implement so that everyone wanting to play a class can enjoy. If you fix the major stuff or find new ways people will stay here, otherwise it will become a meme server.

bigpappa

I second with mages being the only class played, anyone can understand it at it is 95% mages on the server

Kazama

Community Helper
Okey, It ry answer to all question.

1 - Ressist Buff's

They work, but work by GF game mechanics, like all skills in our server. This what I told several times, and what I tell in server announce.
And you can obtain 30% resistance if make correct buffs.

Again, this is retail, we cant change it. But we can alow buffs from book, when you not in combat mod. Need think about it. This can help.

Again its work like should. We already increase reuse time. It give you some tactics for moves etc.

Retail...I can recomend you use such skills on macros, its will be reduce delay time. Try it, if you dont know about this feautre.

5 - Alliance !
I answer on Discord, but okey, I give answer again. It high populated server, and we can't just told someone don't invite ppl. This is la2, diplomacy policy is part of game. We can kill this.
So think, make Ally etc. Be free in this game.

I dont know where you play before, but alywas on all PTS and retails servers work like now.

7 - Selling item to NPC
Yes, we know about this problem. We work to fix it, for now I can give only recommendations sell by small grops with 6-8 stacks

8 - Epic boss times ! Epic bosses spawning soo early.
Early for who?? We have international server, and if for you comfortable time is 20:00, then on both Americas will be 14:00 day time. On East Russian will be 01:00. Thats why we dont PIN epcis it have random respawn time.
And epic respawn time depends only by time when you kill it.

Hope I give answer on your question. I close topic, to ppl see this answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kiidduu General Discusion 4
D General Discusion 2
G General Discusion 1

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom