Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Cancel

Gino93

Can you please do anything about cancel?
It's not possible that with Arcane protection, mental shield and ultimate evasion (80 points resistance to cancelling buff attacks) i get 5 buffs cancelled all the time.
Also let me give you an idea...if you don't want to decrease the rate or the amount of buffs cancelled why don't you increase the delay?? its about 13 seconds now..ridicolous..all they do is Magnus (for more speed) and just cancel untill you have 5 buffs and you're basically a gremlin that dies with 3 skills.
There are no spellowhers around...just spellsingers and sorcerors...that says it all

Kazama

Community Helper
Cancel work like should, if you read forum you can find full info about it mechanics.

Correct then make you topic not "do somthing" make it "Nerf calcnel" and tell reason why we should. Will see

Streeter

He is right for some reasons. You should look into it.I mean,yesterday I got canceled by 2 sps in 15 sec to almost no buffs,now with auto pots,some fights last for a bit. I got full tateo uns+ 3,arcane protection, cov ( 20%debuff resistance) mental shield,I m maximum level, proper dyes,etc. Cancel is still an important skill but, maybe make it 3-5 random buffs(difference should be made by counter buffs,MEN,etc)or increase the delay.

Kazama

Community Helper
Mb have a sense make our custom Cancel, that will work on clean rules that all can understand, because now formula is to hard.. This is Korean programmers... they have unique vision on simple things :)
We will think about it

nunopitbull

The reason is what I told you on discord timeless times. FIX ARCANE PROTECTION and buff cancelling buffs. Cancels needs no rework.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mooney General Discusion 6

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom