Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Suggestions

Gino93

Hi Kazama,
Here's a few suggestions:
- HB is such a great place and i'm sure everyone is happy with it BUT it kind of made the rest of the map empty and useless. How about decreasing drop or removing some items from the drop list of those mobs? Like you could do that in HB you can drop Ls and something else and in PI giant codex (just an example)...this way you'll keep other places busy too.
- It's been 2 months and you still have not been able to do something about Cancel. Everyone knows is OP. I appreciate your efforts in adding new things like Events, new areas, etc so that the server doesn't get dull but this is getting boring. 90% of server are SPS/ sorcerors...there's no variety in pvp...there are not even tanks! What's point of playing a tank if you get all your buff cancelled within 3 secs...you may as well play long distance with a mage!
You said it's hard to fix...then make it CUSTOM! Like most of the server. You've also given bubbles to mages..so everyone just plays with nukers.
It would be fun to go around and pvp against tyrant, duelists, titans and other classes but it doesnt happen here.
Some clans have left already and you know that. So, please, instead of adding new things (don't get me wrong i appreciate what you're doing! it's great) fix the problems we already have.
- Check the augments..some of them aren't working properly. I've just got the active Focus which is meant to increase Critical rate by 20% but it doesn't.
- Why do DA have cancel on their panthers? That cancel is OP..it always removes max buffs. Also if i'm not wrong they shouldn't have it on Interlude. Then i Want shadow step :p.
- There's a problem with the weight limit when you're trying to change subclass. I have the last bracelet which allows me to carry 500 cp pots (for example) without having weight limit but, when i'm trying to change subclass i'll get a message saying that i'm too heavy. ( Looks like the bracelet does not work here ).
- I understand that the enchant rates are retail like but don't you think it would be better to decrease fighter's weapons enchant rate?
In the official server i guess it's not as easy as it's here to get EWS...Every day i see more and more DB +10 or more...not fun when people get killed with one arrow.
(No i'm not crying...i don't have this problem as i play with WR).
Believe i am not criticising. I really do appreciate what you guys are doing to keep this server entertaining. These are my suggestion to make it more enjoyable and balanced.

Streeter

Also, would be nice if you could increase the success rate and allow newbies to make crystals 10 ->12 in PI on Elites and normal Tyrex. Myself to be honest,it `s been a week since I was last time in PI but i know the rate is so low,I would like the server to welcome new people and A grades are looking a bit useless atm.
Fix some skills and as some people suggested,make all the classes playable in PVP or Oly by creating polls, create some other events or change rewards. Thx

Gino93

The problem is that some people are happy with this cancel because "that's the only way" to kill healers and win mass pvp.
Screw that. Do You wanna kill healers? Get some daggers, titans or even a GK with stun will help.
Mass pvps in this server look like i'm playing harry potter.
Nerf cancel and i'm sure that people will start using Tanks, daggers, titans etc...because right now everyone plays with SPS and sorceror.

Cip

Hi Kazama Kazama ,
I understand that you need to do HB mobs stronger, but why they don't drop Codex anymore ? What should we farm in HB now ? Mats ?

KPOB6

Hi Kazama Kazama ,
I understand that you need to do HB mobs stronger, but why they don't drop Codex anymore ? What should we farm in HB now ? Mats ?
why is that? i just dropped codex here, but WTF is that damage??? i cant hold even 2 mobs, mages hit from 4-5k to 17 and physical dmg from 2k to 17 (TMH SET and TT set on destro)

Kazama

Community Helper
We only increase drop, add more resourse. Dont touch codex.

HB is PARTY location.
But on next update we will change zones without pvp on HB - will make it playable for solo players.
Follow the news

KPOB6

We only increase drop, add more resourse. Dont touch codex.

HB is PARTY location.
But on next update we will change zones without pvp on HB - will make it playable for solo players.
Follow the news
its ok, but in solo zone mages hit for 7k with one spell, wtf? aoe spells around 3-4k

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Coide General Discusion 0
F General Discusion 0
N General Discusion 4

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom