Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Server Fixes / Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

nunopitbull

Since I'm tired of beeing ignored on Discord, without even an informed opinion I'm leaving here my thoughs and opinions:

CANCELS and Arcane Protection:
They are fine. No need ot change anything EXCEPT the following:
Cancel rate: The cancel rate should randomly remove buffs. ATM its removing 5 buffs, not random, and almost at a 100% chance, not 30% like GMs say.
Arcane protection IS NOT WORKING. Arcane protection should help resist the cancel. ATM you buff it, and what it does is that Arcane protection DOESN'T DISSAPEARS. It remains every single time. Please fix Arcane Protection.

Archers and DAGGERS lethal rate:
Atm, this lethal rate is stupidly OP and was never seen in any server. PvP's last for nothing. You don't need skill to actually play a dagger in this server.
Is anything gonna be done about this?

Mages:
You nerfed mages to the ground on a chronicle that is Archer late game.
You decreased MCrtDmg from x4 to x3, and u decreased MCritChance from 100% max to 20%.
So, can any dev elaborate if WM augment is any good on SPS? Or even on necros/sorcs? Or do we reach those 20% on Wild Magic only?
Also, Siren Dance is saying its giving MAGICAL CRITIC DMG and not RATE like it should be - Please fix this.

Archers vs Mages balances:
Archers:
As this server progresses to evolve, fighters becomes more and more powerfull. ATM a PROPERLY BUFFED MAGE WITHOUT ZERK (and this means, sacrifcing some other buffs to have this kind of defense) takes around 3k-4k dmg (IF IT HITS ON SHIELD) from a QA + Baium Archer. So this means most mages are 2 shots.
Without BAIUM+ QA most archers are hiting 2.5-3k (IF IT HITS ON SHIELDS). That means 3 shots. Now multiply this by 4 archers assisting. You get my point. If they don't hit the shields they 1-2 shot. And not even gonna talk about rate of stuns landing + stupid rate of lethals.
I'm not even gonna talk about daggers for obvious overpower and unskilled server reasons.

Mages:
You nerfed: Bubbles, damage, "1" hit damage, M crit rate, m crt damage.
Bubbles: went for double cooldowns.
Damage: you can hit randomly high and low. From what I saw it cna have a stupid difference as 30% dmg. Thats liek activating Arcane Power! Ridiculous!
"1" Damage: Sometimes u hit for "1". Go figure why. Stupid IMO.

Problems you face: Stupid community who plays fighters and get hit high dmg by mages bc they have no idea how to buff themselfs and don't kite or start fight from 600 range and get canceled.
How to balance:
1) Add Song of Windstorm (SwordSinger) or better, add chant of protection (Warcryer) from Hellbound. - Since u nerfed McrtRate and Dmg. This is the least.
2) Remove that "high-low" dmg fluctuation from mages, and increase the MCrtRate to at least 30%. McrtDmg I could agree on. But MCrt Rate...why you have POwater then? Or WM Augments?...
3) Remove that "1" damage from amges. Why the helll...?

You decided to add nerfs in a beggining of the server, which everyone QQs about mages, like in every single server. You should know better. Now you need to re-balance stuff. Fast.

Aw, one last thing. Let's end this Aura Flash PvPs? How about we increase aura flash CD by one second? :) Or is this a topic for another thread?

I hihgly recomend and hope Archers/Daggers don't come QQ here pls, cause I'm not even gonna start talking about Bow enchanting rate on this server, which is ridiculous :D

If you gonna comment, at least make some constructive criticism, not to flame.

nunopitbull

Can you PLEASE remove the need to press CONTROL if enemy is a wartag, even if NOT flagged? Thanks.

nunopitbull

Add the need of SpellForces to actually use bubbles. ATM people BOX and use bots to give bubbles. This is everything you don't want on such a server.
ATM its SWS/BD Bubble Fight, + mages spamming Bubbles radomly.

Would be much more tactical and less box-bot-style to actually use SpellForces.

Streeter

I agree with most of the things he said,I also played lots of servers,official,l2off ,java etc but I noticed that some skills here are way too far from how they supposed to be.I hope that everyone here will just post suggestions or fixes,ideas and we will try to have a balanced server instead of just playing the "better class" or saying that some classes QQ about others. Cancel is way too wrong(you lose with cancel only if you don`t know how to play, we need cancel in game but it needs to work properly), arcane does nothing against cancel,lethal...never seen such a high rate, some stabs or archer crits are unreal damage. M crit? I have seen today hurricane m crit 1 dmg in oly vs newbie mage.

Kazama

Community Helper
N nunopitbull , Nobody ignore you. But you ask the same questions all the time. So I don't see sense, answer again and again same.
Okey you make it on forum, I give you answer here

Du you read server description? I ask you do it, but looks like you not read
So here you link: Full server Description Interlude x50 - Lineage2Dex | Forum | Lineage 2 Classic | Interlude

Important part about Skills mechanics. We announce this before opening in MARCH

Talk about something work incorrect, fundamentally wrong. We use RETAIL files from GF and HF. I understand that a lot of project use l2j or PTS files that can be edited like admins want, and you don't understand basically mechanics, but we use ONLY retail files. This is even better than PTS files.

Because PTS its files form Public Test Server on official (from BETA)
RETAIL its 100% copy from live official server, with all setting code etc where thousands of players played

All changes what we do, we write on server description. Other work 100% like on oficial servers.

We understand, that something work not perfect, because we delete new skills and attribute system from GF-HF. So yes, some balance need make, and we do it.
What you offer is a rework and the addition of a custom to the mechanics that always worked.

All this you can leave in discord in #suggestion sections, developers always read it. And we set to work important things, and give answers on this suggestion.

Like we do yesterday

Some of these suggestions we already set in work, full list of this you can find on announces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom