Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

MAGE SERVER?

Cichociemny

Is this server made for mages only? Resists, enchanted TTs don't even work there, 1,3k crit from draco bow for 5k mage crits isn't normal. What would you say about that?

KPOB6

u have +0 bow and crying?:D
bow+7 crit 3k min, if mage have shield, idk whats ur problem

AegonTargaryen I

Let me ad that the only event that we have in the server (tvt) is only for mages ,please!!! ad other maps that warriors like me can play their main char...is kinda bored that everybody have to use mages for everything (pvp,farm,event,siege,kamaloka,raids,quest,etc)...

You can ad maps like towns for example... #makel2greatagain

vandermentor

Yes, but when you have OE items you get stronger. And enchant chance for physical weapon much better than for mages
wizard tear +10-16? smaller chance? better than S grade? your system doint work they dont even care about AM

KPOB6

wizard tear +10-16? smaller chance? better than S grade? your system doint work they dont even care about AM
they just enchant fighter weapon and exchange it at bom, u can exchange any weapon of c-b grade w/o loosing enchant

KPOB6

There are always some crying retards, blaming admins and server for some shit, when there isnt any problem at all.

PackMan

Well i was fighting an archer in hot springs he had bow +7-8 i had a grade am+4 he crit me with magnus for 4.8k i dont know what u crying mages strong in the beginning until warriors get gear +++ then its anyones game. So stop crying mage server cant play lol

this video basiclly describes todays world xD

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom