Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Proposal: Human Mage and Storm Screamer sub

Ellvo

Hello, as the topic says I would like to ask for a change in the case of mages and their sub, which means when you are Archmage main you are not able to make Mystic Muse or Storm Screamer as subclass idk if that was back in days in Interlude this way but in this server are many things quite changed than they were supposed to be back in days.

Found out that this is not working right since Archmage should be able to pick the Storm Screamer sub, please fix this.
EDIT.

Last edited:

oufofcitadel

first bro it's not a java server where if u pick d.elf can take everysub that u wish in no1 server retail d.elf's cant take sub spellsinger they are allowed only to switch to sorcerer , necromancer,s and what is problems of aoe farming u cant do it with STS? Back to ur java elo buddy

Ellvo

The problem is if you are the main Archmage you can't pick the Sorm Sreamer sub, which I would actually like to try with my geared archmage is to switch to sph (vamp etc.), so Archmage (HUMAN mage)->Mystic Muse -> Storm Screamer would be welcome.

oufofcitadel

The problem is if you are the main Archmage you can't pick the Sorm Sreamer sub, which I would actually like to try with my geared archmage is to switch to sph (vamp etc.), so Archmage (HUMAN mage)->Mystic Muse -> Storm Screamer would be welcome.
Lol if u're Archmage u can pick Storm Screamer Human's can pick uped every one subclass what they wish maybe that server work wrong :)

Ellvo

Lol if u're Archmage u can pick Storm Screamer Human's can pick uped every one subclass what they wish maybe that server work wrong :)
Yes, I'm Archmage and if you try to pick sub Storm Screamer it says that you cannot be Archmage or Mystic Muse in case of picking a Storm Screamer, so this might be a bug then, will report this as a BUG :) thanks for helping tho.

Anyone maybe can link this to admins on discord so they can fix it how it is actually supposed to be?

Last edited:

Unkas

Hey,

I see no much info you get here from others. It works as expected, see info from old l2 page:

Subclass Restrictions

If the race of your main class is Elf or Dark Elf, you may not select each class as a subclass to the other class, and you may not select Overlord and Warsmith class as a subclass. You may not select a similar class as the subclass.

Cheers

Last edited:

oufofcitadel

Hey,

I see no much info you get here from others. It works as expected, see info from old l2 page:

Subclass Restrictions

If the race of your main class is Elf or Dark Elf, you may not select each class as a subclass to the other class, and you may not select Overlord and Warsmith class as a subclass. You may not select a similar class as the subclass. Please see this list for more information about subclasses that are available for specific classes.

Also you can check this image below, example of allowed subs (it's legacy page so classes without image are restricted, should be greyed out)

View attachment 3472

Cheers
lawl u're so funny buddy of course no1 class can take sub warsmith or overlord wtf u talking

D.elf's they are not allowed to pick up subs - Mystic muse , so they can pick easly necro, sorcerer
Elf's they are not allowed to pick up subs - Storm Screamer (Spellhorrer) same like d.elfs
Human's they are allowed to pick up everyone sub's what they wish w/o Overlord , Warsmith

Kazama

Community Helper
Hello, as the topic says I would like to ask for a change in the case of mages and their sub, which means when you are Archmage main you are not able to make Mystic Muse or Storm Screamer as subclass idk if that was back in days in Interlude this way but in this server are many things quite changed than they were supposed to be back in days.

Found out that this is not working right since Archmage should be able to pick the Storm Screamer sub, please fix this.
EDIT.
Its not a bug, its how NCsoft do, and this is rules for Subclasses.

But, we propose change this and disable this rules. We did voting, and community VOTE against any changes on sub mechanics. So it will be ofi like.

Last edited:

Ellvo

Its not a bug, its how NCsoft do, and this is rules for Subclasses.

But, we propose change this and disable this rules. We make voting, and community VOTE agains any changes on sub mechanics. So it will be ofi like.
Okay, changed topic name to: Proposal.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom