Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

nuker server few more hours of this frustration and im out

vandermentor

4 debuffs with 100% land rate on TT+4/5 set and full resist? cancel with 90% land rate? 5k crits with wizard tear +0? and im doing 1300 dmg with DB +9 crit? is it fckin joke? im looking forward to another server as soon as possible wasted 2 weeks

PackMan

Yeah find some shitty server where half pop is botting admin dont care about server 0 balance and everyone play archer gg

PackMan

Well for farming mage is the best in majority of servers really, so i assume even fighters have mage subs its normal. I can take a dagger with b grade and kill any mage with s i really dont see ur point some classes are stronger against others some are weaker its like this everywhere.

iBazZz

i didnt say they dont care but 80% server population as nukers says it all
Yeah bro I know that archers are shit here:) When administrations think that they can make “balance” it’s always fails;)
Let’s wait for their decision. In my opinion last dex was the best dex ever regarding to balance..

PackMan

Well if u have 0 resists dont be surprised if u get 2 shotes with 2mcrits with full resistance necro for example hit me for around 500-700 per spell other mages aswell depends on skill+++ and wep etc.... if u get the resist against the element u fighting mages can't do much if they don't do a lot of dmg fast against certain classes.

iBazZz

kome piwu, nahui ti mne eto piwew, cloun?
Потому что в вашей помойке нет пла) Дырявая краля ака кома делает вид что не умеет читать)) передай своему тупому другу))

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom