Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

BSS glitch

crtzrms

I'm not sure if this happens because of high latency between my client and server, but more often than not, BSS is not taken into account if you queue the cast of the next skill before the current cast is finished, resulting in the casting speed not being increased. This happens more visibly when playing with lower casting speeds, especially orc mages, i managed to reproduce the issue with other classes as well (Necromancer, sorcerer, spellhowler).

One way to address the issue would be to make the BSS spend after consuming the initial mana cost and re-enabling use before the cast finishes or, a more straightforward solution, would be to disable SS/BSS usage entirely and just enable it by default in every attack; I don't think it would hurt the economy since the price is trivial and the shots are sold in the GMShop. Another solution would be to consume the BSS/SS directly from inventory (if available) regardless of activation, but increasing the casting speed/dmg accordingly.

I really think it would be much more elegant to just use SS/BSS without needing to have it or whatsoever but i understand that it kinda changes some old mechanics and that conflicts with some purist (mentally challenged) people. Honestly, SS/BSS would only make a difference if crafting it was worth the time and if they didn't sell in GMShop.

Kind regards :)

crtzrms

If you bss not use, it due bad ping to server. Try choose another proxy
Well, i'm not using any proxies but if you mean the server in the selection screen, im going for brazil (which is where i live) so i suppose it should work out of the box, but i do understand it's probably a ping issue, i'm just assuming there are many more with the same problem and there are accessible solutions to the problem.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom