Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Party Manifesto

iBazZz

Your little brain trying to kidding with a food name ? lol :biggrin::biggrin: Do you eat kebab before ? Im pretty sure you dont have enough money to eat one :D :D :D
wasted
you lost this duel
no arguments
no will

prepare your anus ;D

iBazZz

Small brain , great thought +200 IQ... dude dude dude Less talk a lot of work....
USE İT
Yes, I know english xD You wrote about brain but still use kebab instead. Be patient. GL on start

Brk

Yes, I know english xD You wrote about brain but still use kebab instead. Be patient. GL on start
I really pity you. years 2020 and u are still speaking abouth kebap :laugh::laugh:
You don't have anything else to talk about, right? Gypsy style
:devilish:

Stormfang

We dont need luck. Kids even cant write their nicknames haahahah its 2020 still you guys afraid to say nicknames in game.

Brk

I'll make this nickname to prove you that you're trash. Even in 2020 "kebab" can hurt ur ass, isn't it?)
sry but we don't care this :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you are like a parrot cause you always say the same thing :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

iBazZz

Anyway your ass hurts when everybody told you are noobs ;D
Think about selling kebabs instead of playing l2)

balsha

I really pity you. years 2020 and u are still speaking abouth kebap :laugh::laugh:
You don't have anything else to talk about, right? Gypsy style
:devilish:
say kebab is old in 2020 --> proceed to talk about gypsy XD the year 2003 called it wants its joke back brother

iBazZz

Kebap rank1 in da world. You guyz can eat stone who cares. Morons cant talk about lineage2 against us. Sad, we already make your asshole small to large
Is it you who shout "watch my stream! There are 2 ppl here" ?) xD You chose improper hobby, looser ;D
P.S.
Where did you stole this shitty logo? Oh, sorry, you won't stole a piece of shit. In that case you made it yourself. xDDDDD

Last edited:

Stormfang

Is it you who shout "watch my stream! There are 2 ppl here" ?) xD You chose improper hobby, looser ;D
P.S.
Where did you stole this shitty logo? Oh, sorry, you won't stole a piece of shit. In that case you made it yourself. xDDDDD
Logo is ours, do you even jaolous it ? :sneaky: Send us your most watched video in youtube. So we can see if there is more than 2 ppl ?

Morons ! Its 16 years game but still you guys cant talk about Lineage 2. Little brains trying to kidding by saying a food name hahha :D You will enter game with a random nickname and noone will know you. Just stay like a shit. Dont disturb your big brothers.

Stormfang

P.S.
Our Intro can buy your life, you forget to jealous it. Come on, jealous our intro too :D

iBazZz

Who cares random idiots, they found us every server everybody knows manifesto, no body cares noname weaks.
The only thing I know about manifesto - they can cook kebab :)
Now I got new fact: you have terrible logo and no sense of humor :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stormfang Clans / Recruitment 115
Stormfang Clans / Recruitment 8