Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Party Manifesto

Stormfang

Hello everyone;

Manifesto will join this new Dex project too ! We were played in the last Dex, so we dont want to pass this Dex project too. Will play like as CP With minimum 15 player. Still dont discuss it but I think we gonna play like as Mage party again. Still dont choose a side, lets see with which side we will play. Good luck everyone from now, specially good luck to who doesn't love Manifesto !

Turkish ;

Bir önceki Dex serverini oynadık. Serverin en iyi CP'si olarak bu Dex projesine de katılacağız. Bizimle oynamak isteyen arkadaşlar bize sosyal medya hesaplarımızdan yazabilirler. PVP / EPİC / GRIND / OLYMPİAD bunların hepsine online oldugu süre boyunca takım oyunuyla katılmak isteyen arkadaşlar buyursunlar. Manifesto ile daha önceden oynayıpda pişman olan kimse yoktur, herkese iyi oyunlar şimdiden.

Instagram - Our Instagram adress

Facebook - Our Facebook page

Youtube - Our Youtube channel

Last edited:

Stormfang

I think I’m too heavy for you so I’ll wreck them. Be patient - I’ll find some time to feed you some shit:)
Trashs keep talking trash. Never change :D I want to know, who are you to speak big words ? These words sooo big for a random.

Stormfang

Relax kebab boy u think ur hot shit yet ur not
I dont love dogs. Because when you hit a dog, others dogs come up to disturb you fastly. These days, dogs everywhere ;) If some dog wanna write us something, just let us know the nickname of dog too. Maybe with nickname I would take care to u dogs

iBazZz

I dont love dogs. Because when you hit a dog, others dogs come up to disturb you fastly. These days, dogs everywhere ;) If some dog wanna write us something, just let us know the nickname of dog too. Maybe with nickname I would take care to u dogs
I’m kebab maker. You can call me “master”.

balsha

mashallah brother u are so wise i wish i was like you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stormfang Clans / Recruitment 115
Stormfang Clans / Recruitment 8