Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Suggestion Important! epic time ????

Kazama

Community Helper
It's a good question! So lets discus it.
We have one plan, like we do on previous server. That was +- good for both time zones EU and both America.

Epic bosses start from Evening EU time.. but always need time for farm and pvp.. so they each respawn go to +++ time, in ~2 weeks its time better good for BRs then for EU.
And each month we reset respawn time to EU evening
So.... ~2 weeks good time for EU. ~1 week something middle, ~2 weeks good time for BR

If someone has better opinion, I will be glad to hear it!
Comment please, discusion open

Stormfang

it can be changed every week for a good time to everyone... its okey for me

Dono

Bring the old times (yes im 30y old) respawn +fight+epic dead + his normal respawn time i don't care to fight for antharas at 03:00 finish him at 07:00 and next week he will respawn at 7:00 same fight etc and 2nd week he will respawn at 11:00 etc etc... C'mon guys who can and want fight he will if not sorry this is life and life is brutal... 1 epic some ppl will not fight cuz they prefer ro sleep/ go party/ stay with family etc if You want to play long term this is the best way.... I saw epics at 3:00 morning RUS Time with 3 clans... There will be always someone not happy but this is the part of the game. If you want something than make some effort.

Amberly

My 5 cents.
I'd like to see the epic re-spawn time +12h or -12h from its normal re-spawn time to allow all time zones enjoy killing and fighting epics. So if I will kill epic at 8am the next re-spawn will be 8pm (around).

Dono

Like you want antharas baium valakas tezza 12h resp? This is not x999999 server... Let it be normal like 2 days for tezza 5 for baium etc
Or you want 5days+12h? 2days+12h?

Amberly

Like you want antharas baium valakas tezza 12h resp? This is not x999999 server... Let it be normal like 2 days for tezza 5 for baium etc
Or you want 5days+12h? 2days+12h?
Yes bro, their normal re-spawn time + or - 12h
so if Baium has 5 days = 120h it will have 108h instead (+ window time) or 132h (+window time), so when you kill it at 20:00 it will not re-spawn at 20:00 in 5 days but at 8:00.
Hope you got this.

Dono

Yes bro, their normal re-spawn time + or - 12h
so if Baium has 5 days = 120h it will have 108h instead (+ window time) or 132h (+window time), so when you kill it at 20:00 it will not re-spawn at 20:00 in 5 days but at 8:00.
Hope you got this.
Can be good but time of his random resp +fights+kill+respawn+random+/-12h

Example:

Window 1h starts 19:00 He spawn 20:00 people fight bla bla bla kill him at 23:00max ok than he should spawn 5days later at 23:00 +1h window (+ or +/- will be?) + 12hours like you want = he will be spawned at about 10-11 morning time. Not that bad for EU again. Ok lets say -12h for resp. Will be same... I mean 12h is too much. Kazama told there is max 6h difference mostly betwen players zone. Your idea can be good but it still will change epics like this week hard night and next middle day etc all depends on fights, window and time killed from resp... But 12h propably change not much and 6h make it also night/day resp (same will be without +/- added but slower.)
Your idea will actually make it faster to switch resps betwen day/night.

Am I right? Cuz im confused xd

P.S i remember when Nephillims protected AQ 4 fakin hours w/o killing it just to switch hours of next respawn for them... Like this 80% of server was not rly able to fight at 4:00AM but for Nephillims this was okey for like 12:00

balsha

Mentally ill people ask for 12h respawns on x50 server lmao keep it how it is now

Dono

Mentally ill people ask for 12h respawns on x50 server lmao keep it how it is now
It is epic resp time (2d 5d 7d etc) +/- 12h question... Not like each 12h epic xd
For me if it will be random changing im okey... Just do not make it same hours each resp cuz this is worst idea ever

Amberly

Dude... please read my post with understanding (twice if you have to)... I explained it clear enough for normal people to understand. Peace!

balsha

so u are ok with moving the respawn 12h everytime cuz of few brazil CPs when 90% of server is EU?

Dono

so u are ok with moving the respawn 12h everytime cuz of few brazil CPs when 90% of server is EU?
This will only make it faster to switch epic respawns. With 12h or without will be same (epics at night etc) just with +/- 12h it will faster switch day/night

Amberly

It is just my proposal, doesn't mean this will go live. You are free to throw your idea if you have one.

In my opinion this will prevent from keeping epics just for 1 time zone or intentionally changing re-spawn time to favour one side all the time.

iElli

dont change anything! Keep it like it is. 2 weeks good for EU 2 weeks for BR. And restart time every month. Problém solved. Cya ig

Aliensexist

Bring the old times (yes im 30y old) respawn +fight+epic dead + his normal respawn time i don't care to fight for antharas at 03:00 finish him at 07:00 and next week he will respawn at 7:00 same fight etc and 2nd week he will respawn at 11:00 etc etc... C'mon guys who can and want fight he will if not sorry this is life and life is brutal... 1 epic some ppl will not fight cuz they prefer ro sleep/ go party/ stay with family etc if You want to play long term this is the best way.... I saw epics at 3:00 morning RUS Time with 3 clans... There will be always someone not happy but this is the part of the game. If you want something than make some effort.
You have 30 years old and you want old respawn times? Do you work?

No i dont want to wait for baium on a 7 hours windows frame or whatever it used to be.
I dont want to sit on toi 12 for 6 hours straight while waiting for a random respawn wtf.
Did you even played with old respawn times? Dont you remember what a pain in the ass that was?

Make them respawn at the normal respawn time but remove the +/- time frame so everyone can be there, fight and have fun for a couple of hours and not the clan with more nolifers that can stay logged in for 12 hours straight win.

Kaleet

No i dont want to wait for baium on a 7 hours windows frame or whatever it used to be.
I dont want to sit on toi 12 for 6 hours straight while waiting for a random respawn wtf.
Did you even played with old respawn times? Dont you remember what a pain in the ass that was?

Make them respawn at the normal respawn time but remove the +/- time frame so everyone can be there, fight and have fun for a couple of hours and not the clan with more nolifers that can stay logged in for 12 hours straight win.
Yes, waiting up to 8hours for it to pop was a really huge pain.. and after all those years, now being old and having more responsabilities i would not do that anymore.
But this is Lineage 2. A hardcore game for hardcore gamers. Only nolifing and tryharding (along with your ownskill) should reward you in this game. Perseverance and the will and envy should be the only way to get something.
Here it looks more like a gift from GMs to communities.. 2weeks for EU, 2 weeks for BR, and then a reset.. if 90% of the server is EU how is that fair?
It should just run the clock with no reset to make it random after some times.

Or if you guys want an easy game and all want your epic bosses, lets make it WoW like with instance. Or pm a GM to pop it for you..

bumTi V2

Talking about old times and epics with 12h +- on a 50x server is kinda funny. Want to feel some nostalgia from old times, go on 1x an enjoy.

Dono

Yes im working and got life etc.
I didn't mean make windows 4h etc no no window for epic max 1h i just want to tell keep normal respawn time. If he died at Monday 18:00 (baium lets say) he have 5 days respawn time +1h (plus minus or let it be only plus) ok rhan he will start window friday 18:00 +1h max ok he die lets say at 21:00 than next soawn will be wendsday ar 21:00 +1h.
You can add to epics like 2-4h to their normal resp time (124h instad of 120h for baium +1h max window) this will move epics faster to other Time zone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M General Discusion 2
A General Discusion 3

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom