Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Buffs are ruining the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandiuga

This overiding buffs is most stupid thing i ever came across. Dunno is it normal or not but i havent seen this before. As a Th player i cant get all the normal buffs i need becouse my dash and other self buffs overide them. If i sacrifice buffs that give me p.def or m.def i get 2 shoted by mages. Meanwhile mages run around fully buffed 2-3 shotting stuff. If this issue is same for all fighters then basicaly this is slap with a dick to a face and every1 is supposed to roll a mage. Other than that cool server

Kazama

Community Helper
What is not normal for you? We have classic oficial mechanics of buffs and it amount for Interlude.
Where is problem? Can you give more details, because u first for 2 servers who write about such problem

Zestos

Take off greater might/zerk, guidance, maybe another buff..... put some defense buffs on. You will not have MAX patk or MAX pdef, but you will survive some hits. Many games, like guildwars, only let you choose a few skills and buffs. It is strategy. L2p. Also, get more healers

Bandiuga

All fighter classes suffer from this. Go try solo lvl one with minimum buffs. Imagine lvling gladiator with C grade and most of buffs missing and wanker mages 2 shoting u.Why? Becuz i sacrifice def buffs for vampire buffs becuz u know fighter doesnt kill mobs in 2 shots. This is not strategy this is called unbalance my friend. 90% of server play mage. I dont mind lvling a fighter but lvling one in mid rate with half buff is stupid. I think developers need to lvl one fighter like gladiator to see how bad it is. I playd lots of c6 never had this unbalance before

BaZooKa

Ppl playing mages at start of every server to farm faster, and they may re-roll to fighters later, don't expect to over farm a mage at this time, fighters always need more time to develop properly, especially on older chronicles.

ProtecTron

If it is the official amount of buffs then we have a "subjetive unbalance" :

Besides this buff overiding issue, wich mainly affects "warriors", mages do not need self "quick" buffs and their MP pots are instant, HP pots are expensive and slow. If I remember correctly, the "official" L2 from years ago, MP and HP pots (both) regenerated stats slowly, so a mage had to run and can't spam spells like a boss forever. So, we should wait if this is affecting the "warrior" gameplay by taking a quick look at giran, if in a month... 75% of the server are mages then this should be adressed, voted or disucused!

Or the solution is the thing I saw today at antharas: a mage running with 7 "backpack" accounts or so xD, until higher level and equipment were "warriors" can be self sufficient without 3 o 4 buffs to have room for self- 10s buffs :-D

Don't get me wrong, I'm new in L2Dex and i'm enjoying the server, it looks very promising, lots of people! I'm giving my point of view, for the moment, i'm leveling a DA... Gonna level a mage today to farm a bit and have the experience to talk here.

Last edited:

Jericho

Strange how this server is everything BUT retail like, with the sh*tloads of custom stuff, but the one thing they want to be retail is the buffs. lol

Last edited:

Bandiuga

Ultimate evasion,Dash,Stealth and i bet Mortal buffs aswell remove buffs.Wouldnt be suprised about nobless buff aswell

Reykaiisur

On my mage i have one problem the mage cast 4 skill whit bss and 3 not use i see the damage on mobs and dont hit = need one repair the spoil you say x 10 and no have spoil x 10 this no is problem another question is the AA the server start whit ancient adena where take it.. the server no hace 7sings now and ppl seelling aa in giran ... dont start whit mamons w8 another days more..

Kazama

Community Helper
Guys anyway, we have such conception. So we dont change amount of buffs, it will be 20+4 especial on server that already start.
I iAdenka , It work. But have exception to party and clan how I remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom