Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Box of Devotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coide

In theory the box of devotions give you from 10 to 30 TODs every time you open it (once every 24hrs).
So as an average you should get 20 TODS per day.. so if you invest 300 TODs to buy it, at the end of the month you should be getting around 600.. or at least that's what me and a friend thought..

Thing is, since day 1 I have NEVER got more than 18 TODs.. in fact had 3 or 4 times with just 10 and rest between 12 and 18.. Opened 12 times already and none of them above 20.. same happened to a friend who opened 11 times and just 1 went over 20 TOD..
May I know if the chances to get more than 20 are lower than getting less than 20? If not, seems really strange that after 23 attempts only 1 was above 20 TODs.. do I have more chances gambling on CSGO that using this box..

Would be good to get clarifications so nobody gets scam by this box..

Kazama

Community Helper
Yes, like it says in item description it can generate from 10 to 30 tods. In any way you will get more tods than u invest.
But if talk about average chances get 20 or more tods ~30%

Aliensexist

Yes, like it says in item description it can generate from 10 to 30 tods. In any way you will get more tods than u invest.
But if talk about average chances get 20 or more tods ~30%
You should clarify that before, my idea of buying the box was that i was going to play 1 month of the server so I will buy the box in order to buy the premium with it week by week and with the extra TODS buy accesories or whatever, now i barely get to pay for the 3 day premium because i never have enough TODS, I even had to buy TODS to buy the premium because it always gives me like 12, 11.

If it is not a random chance between 10 and 30 you should clarify, I wouldnt had bought the box if I knew it, you are scamming people. If you gave me the chance of cashing back I would do it in a second.

Kazama

Community Helper
You should clarify that before, my idea of buying the box was that i was going to play 1 month of the server so I will buy the box in order to buy the premium with it week by week and with the extra TODS buy accesories or whatever, now i barely get to pay for the 3 day premium because i never have enough TODS, I even had to buy TODS to buy the premium because it always gives me like 12, 11.

If it is not a random chance between 10 and 30 you should clarify, I wouldnt had bought the box if I knew it, you are scamming people. If you gave me the chance of cashing back I would do it in a second.
Read careful item description. And if you have question you can ask, I almost alywas online in discord. Who u told its same changes for all amounts? Its says "Can generate from 10 to 30 tods by using".
We have this boxes more than year, from Evolution server. Firs time see such quesinos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom