Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Server restart October 14. Changelist

Kazama

Community Helper

Server restart 11:00 (UTC +3)
Duration 15-30 min

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions, this is really help.
You can always tell your opinion and make your suggestions on our discord channel

ATTENTION: After server restart you need run updater!

Changelist:
  • Magic Critical Power was increased from x3 to x4
  • Fixed problem with COV and Pets on TvT
  • Updated skill description in ALT+B
  • Increased the drop rate of the Giant Codex on Premival Island
  • Increased the reward for the daily quest into Rim Kamaloka
  • Increased the drop into Rim Kamaloka
  • Increased the drop into Labyrinth of Abyss (heroic)
  • Reduced the price of the Giant's Codex in the Pathfinder Worker store
  • Added an option to upgrade loyalty life stones at Blacksmith
  • Aura Flash - removed penalty for pvp damage
  • Robe Mastery - improved enchant option for P.Def, but enchant option for M.Def is weaker than before
  • Clan Cyclonic Resistance - effectivenes reduced 2 times
  • Clan Magmatic Resistance - effectivenes reduced 2 times
  • Residence Resist Typhoon - effectivenes reduced 2 times
  • Residence Resist Lava - effectivenes reduced 2 times
  • Residence Resist Divinity - effectivenes reduced 2 times
  • Wild Magic - bonus for magic crit rate was increased from 25% to 50%
  • Dance of Siren - bonus for magic crit rate was increased from 25% to 50%
  • Fixed scroll of SP from shop Astarte, will give like should 100kk
  • Added enchants scrolls for belts in Loyalty Shop
  • Barakiel on Blasing Swamp renamed on Shadow of Barakiel, added info about respawn in ALT+B

Last edited:

Jericho

So mages will become even more powerful than they already are. Great!

azuma321

bye bye Fighters once again... the comeback of Sps and sorcerers on 1vs1 like the old dex... cancel + vortex gg, guys in my opinion you should pay attention on fighters too... tanks, daggers, tyrant and else, we want a fair gameplay, not a server full of mages, all we see in pvp is mages, bishops and archers, archers cause they're the only one who can beat mages sometimes because they cant even have buff slots to protect and now mages with skill enchant for MORE PDEF? I Mean Full DC Robe set foundation gives p def and +6 its insane a dagger cant even solo a mage and now with reduced protects?, im not asking a 1000x pvp with full buffs slots, but pay attention on fighters please, don't make the same as the old dex, i don't want to leave the server cause this is the best for me

JokeJR

bye bye Fighters once again... the comeback of Sps and sorcerers on 1vs1 like the old dex... cancel + vortex gg, guys in my opinion you should pay attention on fighters too... tanks, daggers, tyrant and else, we want a fair gameplay, not a server full of mages, all we see in pvp is mages, bishops and archers, archers cause they're the only one who can beat mages sometimes because they cant even have buff slots to protect and now mages with skill enchant for MORE PDEF? I Mean Full DC Robe set foundation gives p def and +6 its insane a dagger cant even solo a mage and now with reduced protects?, im not asking a 1000x pvp with full buffs slots, but pay attention on fighters please, don't make the same as the old dex, i don't want to leave the server cause this is the best for me
you look only a game 1 vs 1... on mass pvp where we are fighting , WL / gladi make dmg 1,5-3k per skill ( Aoe ) , Archers 4/5 can make without aq / baium. and mages hit for 200/300 , crits for 900

RubberDucky

Yay now mages can 1shot everyone...
Not only they get crit chance but crit power. Nice

Jericho

Yep, please make them even stronger next upgrade. This isn't enough. Or simply just remove all fighter classes and we can have ourselves a good ol' mage orgy ^^

azuma321

you look only a game 1 vs 1... on mass pvp where we are fighting , WL / gladi make dmg 1,5-3k per skill ( Aoe ) , Archers 4/5 can make without aq / baium. and mages hit for 200/300 , crits for 900
well for me mages are nukers a class for farm, and do some mass pvp too but not get op,in sieges for example is good to see gladis, WL even dwarfs fighting, not few tanks, and lot of mages, archers and BS, I mean they should think on random players too

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom