Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Euphoria

KillAllWorld

Hello dear fans and clan friends/Haters and Idiots
A new dex is starting, which means there will be a new battle
My clan will not miss the opportunity to kick the ass of enemies
And of course we will be here
I'm NOT looking for packs for 1-2 weeks of play
Only stable packs with a strong setup
I am looking for players who can and know this game
Dex is perhaps one of the strongest projects now, which will be hot again.
2020 is a very good year isn't it? (Sarcasm)
I think it's time to start from scratch
See you later friends/GL GF

Discord KillAllWord#8125
Skype derybeno1
Vk Кирилл Калдаре | VK
cinema:

Last edited:

Fabrinhia

Top side in the world. Respect to you my dear Russian friend!!!!! #1 side. Prepare!!!!!!!!!

KillAllWorld

You mean buddy best trash russian random side eu ?
Yes, my little idiot, I speak Russian, but we are the first clan against which the vars are collecting zerg to kill us, we are the first clan that learned how to expel packs from the clan for balance, we are the first clan that kills most of the 1 on 1 clans with an equal number of players, yes we are the first clan that can play for a long time, 1 clan that is against 69 and the first clan that makes you nervous in front of your little monitor.

Fabrinhia

Yes, my little idiot, I speak Russian, but we are the first clan against which the vars are collecting zerg to kill us, we are the first clan that learned how to expel packs from the clan for balance, we are the first clan that kills most of the 1 on 1 clans with an equal number of players, yes we are the first clan that can play for a long time, 1 clan that is against 69 and the first clan that makes you nervous in front of your little monitor.
Awesome words. keep it up! top clan #1 coming soon

Miezu

HaHaHa they are just Idiots Blyat.We will kick their asses once again.

KillAllWorld

You do what when i shout ur members 1vs2 on vos , hs :DDDD trash Kila recruting randoms cause equal numbers we saw u two time u cant survive more than 10 sec in pvp so please talking poor's lies from poor Russian guy
/target Bite
Failed Skill

TheHunterMage

very funny , why did I see this so late :(( ? fwcking liar you are , make more ALLY RES and STFU with your lol wannabe clan . EQUAL NUMBER OF PLAYERS ahhahahaha, gtfo from lineage2 paper hero

iBazZz

very funny , why did I see this so late :(( ? fwcking liar you are , make more ALLY RES and STFU with your lol wannabe clan . EQUAL NUMBER OF PLAYERS ahhahahaha, gtfo from lineage2 paper hero
Guys, I will rape Killa and your shitty burger clan too. You don’t have enough skill to write smth about pvp. Plz just farm hs and ketra and don’t make me angry.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Clans 25
K Clans 1
K Clans 51
K Clans 23

Facebook

Discord

Top Bottom