Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

playhardgopro limit 8cps >>> I already see tears about software. @!$%^*()_+V#=-

Johnnybeast.

И так Казама сделал наконец-то ограничение 8кп.
Теперь не придется потеть и убивать дурачков у которых в альянсе по 3 клана (80vs 150)
Теперь все будут в равном количестве, я уже вижу эти сопли про софт.
Так по факту, уже есть готовые 5кп, 4 из них все русские.
Так что нуждаюсь еще в 3ех.
Рассмотрю все направления паков маги>стопера>луки.
Так же имеется наборы в наши паки, так же пишете мне, я вас направлю к пати лидерам.
Нужны бп/маги/овера/влы.
Sasha Sasha
playhardgopro | VK - паблик клана.
Hello everybody.
We will start 5 ready cps.
There is recruting.
Need archers/mage/stop cps.

More info.

htch

Поджигал этого персонажа на валакасе.:sovremennie-smayli-62:

BraveHeart

johny man,you are a big time loser, people never change! best of luck on 2021 with less loses.

BraveHeart

if i'm a loser why are you afraid to come out with me? 9x9. I played last dex 80 vs 3 alliance
man one night i literally killed you over 5 times on fog lower, you both and i know that right? the fact that i do not clip you and name you doesnt mean it didnt happen. I think is all about to who you want to give attention/fame to lol. Why the fuck should i care if i killed your bot party anywhere? your clan was using full of adrenaline scripts even during pvp,that is the reason im calling you out a loser. But you are a big time loser cause even with them you were dying on 9v9,18v18,100vs100 and every other pvp you tried on the server. go fuckyourself already and try to play this game with your own hands. If you watch all the big fights i uploaded im literally killing you over 5-6 times every fight lol :D

BraveHeart

owww and if you guys are that good on the 9v9s,why the fuck you lose with 11 groups to 7? you get my point right? lay down now and accept the fucking lose for once in your life.

Johnnybeast.

man one night i literally killed you over 5 times on fog lower, you both and i know that right? the fact that i do not clip you and name you doesnt mean it didnt happen. I think is all about to who you want to give attention/fame to lol. Why the fuck should i care if i killed your bot party anywhere? your clan was using full of adrenaline scripts even during pvp,that is the reason im calling you out a loser. But you are a big time loser cause even with them you were dying on 9v9,18v18,100vs100 and every other pvp you tried on the server. go fuckyourself already and try to play this game with your own hands. If you watch all the big fights i uploaded im literally killing you over 5-6 times every fight lol :D
you fucking downs
they killed my clan, only when there were more of you, in equal numbers you all sucked our dicks, and tried to squeeze into two clans, you who learned to play in 2020, and you say that someone is a loser. Yes, it was the case when you killed my MAG pack with your archer pack, but on the last dex your magic pack stood against my 20 seconds, I also remember that. I do not understand why you call me a loser, if the clan enemies gather three clans against me in an alliance.

BraveHeart

you did go downsyndrome and recruit 12-13 parties while everybody else was running 7-8. dont blame the others. lol and DONT ASK FOR SAME NUMBERS when you zerg on the opening of the server to farm every big epic.

Moonlight.

you did go downsyndrome and recruit 12-13 parties while everybody else was running 7-8. dont blame the others. lol and DONT ASK FOR SAME NUMBERS when you zerg on the opening of the server to farm every big epic.
Listen, son of a bitch, don't write anything here, you animal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Johnnybeast. Clans 32
Johnnybeast. Clans 110

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom