Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Bot Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiidduu

This guy is in the same room for like 10 hours (not moved a single step)
Using the same exact skills at the same delay no +/-
Not answering in chat aswell
He's atack radius is small...atacking only mobs at max 2m from him, not the whole room...why ? what player would do that? killing only mobs close to him

I think you should check it....he might figured out cuz i attacked him a few times and writed to him and he finnaly moved after 10 hours.
He might changed char so i think u should check all the chars on ip, trades he made. I think he has alot of AA wich is not fair ofc

Attachments

Kiidduu

He never camed back again online since i started to acuse and flame him.

So ... suspicious ?...OF COURSE !

Kiidduu

Are you gonna ban this shit or what ? 24/24 in dark omens and selling hundreds of millions of AA all over giran private shops and fucking all the server economy? Many people reported you this shit bastard but you seem to do nothing

Characters : Yuffie . Zobination

i know im not the only one reporting you this

Last edited:

Catalin

Are you gonna ban this shit or what ? 24/24 in dark omens and selling hundreds of millions of AA all over giran private shops and fucking all the server economy? Many people reported you this shit bastard but you seem to do nothing

did you think maybe he is not a bot ?
i will give you one reason . no bots works on dex right now
please keep a level of language acceptable and use discord to contact our support . we have a channel dedicated for these reports

Kazama

Community Helper

We will check him before. But will check again. And please write me DM in discord for faster react. Or to Jam - our support guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B General Discusion 2
B General Discusion 1
D General Discusion 2
B General Discusion 1
M General Discusion 3

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.