Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

InterludeRejects - summer season.

serejka

if he said true , i gave like,
what's the problem ?
put two more. All these alliances were made because of the fucker whose name is BraveHeart. Because I wasted time and energy on this bastard who couldn't even make his gear. And then he set up the people who were playing with us.

serejka

Serejka trust me that i know i ve killed numerous times every of those pts your posting right there. The fact that someone puts you as an intro and spam the video to forums feels proud for them,which means is something special to them, Well if these guys managed to killed me once and they add to to an intro fraps of them makes them happy ,it makes me happy as well,it means im special to them, no? Even their fucking videos where they re killing my party having the most views out of their whole youtube channels :) I just dont like giving attention,cause when i give attention usually other people win and i lose.
God, your time was somewhere in 2010, now your party is a piece of shit, don't flatter yourself. You could not make yourself S dual and DB for 2 weeks, you walked like a dolbaeb Gladiators in Tallum Heave and B dual xD 0 win 9x9 server. Only random party

BraveHeart

low level dolbaeb leave all clan server.
Join IR / PHGP / Euphoria / DOGGY / And Make your own clan and finish leave server xDDDDDDD
i left you cause you were a clown,then i just joined doggy for the rest of the server, the moves after blackrock was to keep the server alive,something you never cared about. That is our difference. lol

BraveHeart

Stop talking about gear,i never had any gear issue on any server,the guy gave me tod for 1 sub and 1 noblesse only something which was set before server's opening. (which tods were given from kazama for free for every clan) This guy keep making things out of his mind.

BraveHeart

You should better talk about the free tods stacking to your party,quit talking about gear already you re making yourself look even worse than it is. Im 100% sure that i was the first party with max gladi/archer gear on this server as well. im actually 100% sure. what a fucking clownfiesta u are man.

serejka

Okey man)) don’t write me. And collect your clan on new season, and go dominated and show organizational skill :D about your party, I think you yourself understand that she has long been shit.
Last server have more not bad archer party, but you are not on this list
Iordanov/ibazzz/ toyfactory / serjkrasava /sexyserve ramong them you were the weakest

Power

BraveHeart BraveHeart lol. pranked??
dolbaeb nice buff top archer party xD
I can teach you to play.

Fujirin

You should better talk about the free tods stacking to your party,quit talking about gear already you re making yourself look even worse than it is. Im 100% sure that i was the first party with max gladi/archer gear on this server as well. im actually 100% sure. what a fucking clownfiesta u are man.
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MAXIMAL GEAR! MIXUMUM SUKA!
STREAM 26 JANUARY = 10 DAY SERVER !!! 10 SUKA.
ITS NOT INTERLUDE DOLBAEB DONT USE TALLUM HEAVE SET. AND CRAFT S DUAL !!
CHECK SCREEN ALL PARTY HAVE ARCANA / DB ++ / S A Grade SETS ! YOU FUCKING GREEK CARPETS!
Next time 26 january normal archer gladi party have normal gear. eblan

Attachments

BraveHeart

if you know only russian then you better no reply on an english post. My party was the first one to finish a full archer/gladi gear on the server on an archer pack. Thats the reason we didnt over enchant bows in the first 2 weeks as well. But still i cannot understand how the fuck you guys keep typing, there is literally 0 fraps of interlude reject clan on every dex server. You re saying you re making a clan here but all i see is you sucking other leaders dicks in order to ally up and fuck up the server for no reason. Stick to the point.

Fujirin

if you know only russian then you better no reply on an english post. My party was the first one to finish a full archer/gladi gear on the server on an archer pack. Thats the reason we didnt over enchant bows in the first 2 weeks as well. But still i cannot understand how the fuck you guys keep typing, there is literally 0 fraps of interlude reject clan on every dex server. You re saying you re making a clan here but all i see is you sucking other leaders dicks in order to ally up and fuck up the server for no reason. Stick to the point.
What are you talking about fagot ?????? IBAZZZ PARTY HAVE FIRST 4 DB +7 ON SERVER On the first day when the mammon appeared!
WE CRAFT 30 DB on FIRST DAY ON MAMON

BraveHeart

What are you talking about fagot ?????? IBAZZZ PARTY HAVE FIRST 4 DB +7 ON SERVER On the first day when the mammon appeared!
WE CRAFT 30 DB on FIRST DAY ON MAMON
ibaz party had all the tods of the world to do that,as you see what i typed earlier,serejka claims to make a clan every server,and he gets some bonuses out of that,which he uses in his parties,if you do not understand english then better not reply back. And wtf if you indeed crafted 30 db on first dayy of mamon and u suck that much is even worse for you lol

BraveHeart

back to our point,where is the interlude reject side? i dont see any in any dex.

Fujirin

ibaz party had all the tods of the world to do that,as you see what i typed earlier,serejka claims to make a clan every server,and he gets some bonuses out of that,which he uses in his parties,if you do not understand english then better not reply back. And wtf if you indeed crafted 30 db on first dayy of mamon and u suck that much is even worse for you lol
ibazzz kill your party all time 5x9 retartd ebaniy.
have 5 DB +0 dont focus xDDD Buff fucking Focus dont buff resist fucking dolbaeb.

Fujirin

back to our point,where is the interlude reject side? i dont see any in any dex.
IR play on start and stop on merge server. You fail 1 month.
Dont have good gear. dont have more hero in party. Retards low skill party.

Ibazzz Iordanov
ToyFactroy
Sexy server
Serj krasava
Onlap
Momento mori
You
Prozacks

Server have 9 archer party.
You №8
8/9
trash....

BraveHeart

ibazzz kill your party all time 5x9 retartd ebaniy.
have 5 DB +0 dont focus xDDD Buff fucking Focus dont buff resist fucking dolbaeb.
and still your pvp points were nowhere to be found,you know how bad of a player that makes yoyu right? having all the gear of the world and being shit. LOL you re making yourself look even worse. Now back to our point, where is your clan ingame? why i cannot see your clan in any dex? why yyou avoid my question?

Fujirin

and still your pvp points were nowhere to be found,you know how bad of a player that makes yoyu right? having all the gear of the world and being shit. LOL you re making yourself look even worse. Now back to our point, where is your clan ingame? why i cannot see your clan in any dex? why yyou avoid my question?
What pvp goggles are you talking about? I will now turn on the windows and kill them. We killed you at all spots, you ate dog shit xD

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
serejka Clans 40
K Clans 1
serejka Clans 32
serejka Clans 44

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom