Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

InterludeRejects - summer season.

BraveHeart

IR play on start and stop on merge server. You fail 1 month.
Dont have good gear. dont have more hero in party. Retards low skill party.

Ibazzz Iordanov
ToyFactroy
Sexy server
Serj krasava
Onlap
Momento mori
You
Prozacks

Server have 9 archer party.
You №8
8/9
trash....
i actually had 3-4 heros on my pt both on this dex and on the previous one. Stay to facts do not make things out of your mind cause you re mad :p

Fujirin

PVP COUNT xD
Seduction finish server 2k pvp / jayd3n 1.5k / wykydy 700
wait really????? its good pvp count ???? ahahahahhahahahaha

DANGER 5000+ pvp
MIGHTY 5000+ PVP
Ibz 5000+ pvp
bad pvp count okay. okay

BraveHeart

PVP COUNT xD
Seduction finish server 2k pvp / jayd3n 1.5k / wykydy 700
wait really????? its good pvp count ???? ahahahahhahahahaha

DANGER 5000+ pvp
MIGHTY 5000+ PVP
Ibz 5000+ pvp
bad pvp count okay. okay
it was 4-5 more characters on it,which 1 of them was top 10,2 of them top 20,and the other 1 30+ , on a mage/gladi aoe server :) why you keep lying again and again,why you so mad.

BraveHeart

first hero you have 2. two period you have 1 and leave server.
and finish pvp count 800-1500 pvp and 1 char seduction 2k pvp.
why are you lying)
ahmmm i had 3 man, and back to our point,this is fucking pointless,im asking you a simple question,where is yoyur clan on every server? i dont see any yinterlude reject anywhere

serejka

ahmmm i had 3 man, and back to our point,this is fucking pointless,im asking you a simple question,where is yoyur clan on every server? i dont see any yinterlude reject anywhere
okey listen to me top 30 pvp party in server.
if you consider this an achievement, to be somewhere in the top 10-30, then well, I will not argue.
all clans on this server made alliance. What are you writing about now I don’t understand dolbaeb?
Doggy make alliance on start server STAYHome kamikadzepengium.
You leave and me need play 7-8pts really???) you dolbaeb. after im make alliance PHGP
Joker make alliance t3grs. When I see that you gather a clan, you will talk to me, but for now you are the top 9 of the party. xD middle shit.

Fujirin

it was 4-5 more characters on it,which 1 of them was top 10,2 of them top 20,and the other 1 30+ , on a mage/gladi aoe server :) why you keep lying again and again,why you so mad.
ahh... top 10 top 20 and top 30... i have dont question... we top 1-5 and top 6,7. and you write me bad pvp count - trash

Fujirin

Everything, I understood everything. I don't need to prove anything to you anymore. You yourself agreed that you are an average party, which was in 10-30 places. with pvp counter 1000-2000 maximum.

BraveHeart

So,to sum it up,you re coming to play a pvp server but in the end of the days the pvps you re doing doesnt matter for you but you only care about how much enchant you have on your bow,am i right?

BraveHeart

i feel like you re downsyndrome, is like you actually believe that you have a clan but all you have is a big time poop right there.

BraveHeart

keep paying for everything in your life,maybe 1 day you ll actually become skilled/good on what you actually trying to do,till then be a fake pay cunt.

serejka

keep paying for everything in your life,maybe 1 day you ll actually become skilled/good on what you actually trying to do,till then be a fake pay cunt.
as you say. maybe in another 10 years your party will become competitive and you can fall from me not in 10, but in 20 seconds. on the last server you shit in johnny's topic, and after 2 weeks, when you had no one to play with and your idea to assemble a clan disappeared in 2 days, you asked for it to be taken by you. but you are stupid mediocrity, even after 2 months you could not walk on your feet, because there was no gear. good luck, a piece of mediocrity.
gl on start. 3second pt

Fujirin

So,to sum it up,you re coming to play a pvp server but in the end of the days the pvps you re doing doesnt matter for you but you only care about how much enchant you have on your bow,am i right?
my pt have after 1 month 3к or 5k pvp all my 5 DD.
mighty ibz danger goron iallstar
You have 800-1500-2000 pvp. and you write me about the fact that I don't care about the number of pvp and the counter. And only my equipment. Tell me greek dolbaeb, are you okay?

Iordanov

best of luck presidente, unfortunately some of us gonna enjoy la2 dex and some the hot sand of mykonos.

CYA on winter season.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
serejka Clans 40
K Clans 1
serejka Clans 32
serejka Clans 44

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom