- Oct 26, 2015
We are glad to introduce our new system for end game - Talent Tree!
It will be added on both server in ~1 month.
Our servers have a lot of content for end game. After you rise 80 lvl, get full gear (S gr), sub, noblesse. You also can focus to make Master Work items, PvP weapons, enchant your items and enchant your skills.
Before, exping lose sense after you reach 80 lvl, but with new Talent Tree system leveling will also be relevant for a long time.
When you reach 80 lvl and 100%, you can drop you experience to 80 lvl 0% and get 1 point that you can spend on Talents.
(Important info: When talents tree will be implemented, leveling from lvl 80 0% to lvl 80 100% will be much slower)
This Points you can spend on Talents:
- Each subclass has their own talent's tree progression. If you have learned talents on your main it will not work for subclass. For subclass you should learn all talents from the beginning.
- The talent tree consists of three branches - Power, Mastery and Protection.
- Each branch contains 4 Tiers.
- 3 Tiers with passives and 4-th Tier with an active skill (unique for each class).
- You can get 30 passive + 1 active skill from each branch. Some active skills you've already seen during March event, but also there will be some changes.
- Maximum available passive talent's level is 5.
- To unlock an active skill you must learn 30 passive skills in corresponding tree. After that you can learn active (also need 1 point)
- There will be an option to reset all talents for current class (for some price). You will get your points back and can spend it on different talents again.
When you spend 10 points in current tier, you open next tier. As example invest 10 points into some talents from Constitution to open tier Subjugation.
Talent - P.Def on 1lvl give you +10 to p.def. On lvl 5 it will give you 10*5= +50 p.def (and this will be max lvl)
Talent - Attack Speed on 1lvl give you +0.8% to attack speed. On lvl 5 it will give you 0.8*5 = 4% to attack speed
- P.Def +10
- M.Def +10
- Resist Cancel 2%
- Max HP +80
- Max MP +160
- Max CP +240
- Subjugation - To open this section you need to invest 10 Points in Constitution
- Stun Attack 4%
- Paral Attack 4%
- Bleed/Poison Attack 4%
- Sleep Attack 4%
- Mental Attack 4%
- Root Attack 4%
- Aggression - To open this section you need to invest 10 Points in Subjugation
- P.Atk 0.8%
- Crit.Chance +10
- Crit. Power +1%
- M.Atk 0.8%
- Magic Crit.Chance +1%
- Magic Crit Power +1%
- Skill - To open this section you need to invest 10 Points in Aggression
- New skill - Vortex Slug(example for Storm Screamer) - new skill depends on your Class
- P.Def +0.6%
- M.Def +0.6%
- Resist Cancel 2%
- Max HP +0.8%
- Max MP +1.6%
- Max CP +2.4%
- Virtuosity - To open this section you need to invest 10 Points in Survivability
- Clarity +1%
- Vampiric +1%
- Reflect +4%
- Bow Range +10
- Concentration +10
- Prayer +4%
- Mortality - To open this section you need to invest 10 Points in Virtuosity
- Attack Speed +0.8%
- Cast Speed +0.8%
- Speed +1
- PvP Attack+0.6%
- PvP Defense +0.6%
- Refresh +1%
- Skill - To open this section you need to invest 10 Points in Mortality
- New skill - Empowering Echo (example for Storm Screamer) - new skill depends on your Class
- Resist Fire 2%
- Resist Water 2%
- Resist Wind 2%
- Resist Earth 2%
- Resist Unholy 2%
- Resist Holy 2%
- Endurance - To open this section you need to invest 10 Points in Resistance
- Resist Stun 2%
- Resist Paral 2%
- Resist Bleed/Poison 2%
- Resist Sleep 2%
- Resist Mental 2%
- Resist Root 2%
- Defence - To open this section you need to invest 10 Points in Endurance
- Sword 2%
- Dagger 2%
- Fist/Dual 2%
- Blunt 2%
- Polearm 2%
- Bow 2%
- Skill - To open this section you need to invest 10 Points in Defence
- New skill - Arcane Shield (example for Storm Screamer) - new skill depends on your Class
And give you screen from document, so you can see all same info in one place (scheme)
62.2 KB Views: 875
Last edited by a moderator: