Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Party Manifesto

iBazZz

When you flame stormfang's dead mother and after this you ask them for gvg you can be 100% sure that he won't accept it. Dead shit.

Handsome

oh lol getting flamed by a tf member can be most funny thing that I seen on l2 wtf

learn how to do real 9v9. you idiots just create 8 archer 1 bp and hit each other wait crtikal for win pvp :D :D :D
sick bro, never heard of any of these parties LOL. imagine winning a 9v9 with pony party LOLOLOL get good shitturk

iBazZz

These turkish guys can't play w/o pony in party. Theay are turkish - that mean they need horse ;DDD

Stormfang

sick bro, never heard of any of these parties LOL. imagine winning a 9v9 with pony party LOLOLOL get good shitturk
You dont have a brain to understand what happening there. Better download some program for play l2. if you dont know skynet you can back 1500x servers with 5 ppl :D

Last edited:

Stormfang

These turkish guys can't play w/o pony in party. Theay are turkish - that mean they need horse ;DDD
Hey murloc someone will banned from your party again for botting ? Hahahahahha ruskie muskie did u buy a quality oil for your white ass? Sensei coming...

iBazZz

Nobody understand ;D Everybody know your playstyle. In all other languages it's called "Suckstyle". Fucking moron with no balls

iBazZz

Hey murloc someone will banned from your party again for botting ? Hahahahahha ruskie muskie did u buy a quality oil for your white ass? Sensei coming...
Nobody was banned ;D And I heard you was banned for selling smth. If you need some money - just ask. I know that you need pills and I can help. I always help to poor ppl.

Stormfang

Yes everybody know me. But noone know your imbecil party the ppls who put " i " to their nicknames. İidiot iimbecil imurloc than farming 7 24 with bot after banned beg gms for unban lol top joke party at l2

iBazZz

Yeah, your party is too famous now after beign killed with one skill ;D GVG trash?

Stormfang

Yeah, your party is too famous now after beign killed with one skill ;D GVG trash?
Should ı bring 8 archer 1 bp and open every program for 9v9 with you ? Hahahahhahaha ruskie muskie murloc so mad prepare ass prepareeee

iBazZz

xD 8 archers 1 bp. If You will play like that you won't kill anybody) Even with programs) Will you accept gvg?)) GVG GVG GVG. Group vs Group if you're blind or brainless ;D

Stormfang

ok send me link I will download every program and watch my character only hahahahahha you dumb pokemon trying to prove something better double " i " to your nickname. iiiiibaz iiiiidiot iiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiruski muski

iBazZz

Bla bla bla bla. A lot of trash words but nothing about gvg. Weak party with huuuge mouth ;D At this dex I will gank you every day until you leave, fucking piece of shit)

Stormfang

Dude fck ur self. Join a decend tournament we will be there you can be sure. Ruski kid playing with tons of program. İf u want to prove something join next tournament of reborn moda fuka murloc

iBazZz

Tons of programs... Are you kidding me? You live in wrecked turkish reality) 10 sec party from 2005) Reborn.. Server for ppl who has no real life. Spend every evening on low quality java server. You're funny fag ;D Prepare your anus and be ready for punishment on spots. After two weeks pm me and I'll sell you some S grade weapons. Low quality cuckold)

Stormfang

you dumb better finger your self. If you can fill your party you can try to stop our play :D ruskie frag trying to explain something I did not answer your ruski leader and I dont care about you too. Ruskie dogs better stop bark to us. We will see at the opening who is better. Search bot programs from now. By farming normal you cant make s grades in a months.

iBazZz

Same shit again. We ahve frapses and you have bottle in your ass. Don't scarry turkish frag ;D You're just another one trash party. You're not alone on this server. Too bad to play l2 in 2k21. Vagabond ;D

Stormfang

What fraps you have
Same shit again. We ahve frapses and you have bottle in your ass. Don't scarry turkish frag ;D You're just another one trash party. You're not alone on this server. Too bad to play l2 in 2k21. Vagabond ;D

Send me this video. You were challanging here ? At the 10 min if party members find each other extra bonus open ! Now you can take bonus of murloc ibazzhunter ! HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAH

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stormfang Clans / Recruitment 55
Stormfang Clans / Recruitment 8