Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Totem of Valor & Totem of Wisdom

roxter

Hi, is there any way to get the alliance quest items with ketra / varka for level 5, other than by killing the raids? it does not make much sense that on a x50 server they are not sold ... I play alone and I cannot kill the raids and I would like to complete the quest for the S recipes.

JokeJR

Hi, is there any way to get the alliance quest items with ketra / varka for level 5, other than by killing the raids? it does not make much sense that on a x50 server they are not sold ... I play alone and I cannot kill the raids and I would like to complete the quest for the S recipes.
no point , example of adding an alliance ketra varka in shop to buy.. the whole essence is lost from years it was about clan controlling stuff like that and by solo players it was about lucky if u will reach 5 lvl ally or not same it was about epics and many things in my opinion its totally healthy and it would be like most of servers mid rate where u going to play for 2 weeks and then u change. isn't point from Admins and their target

roxter

Hello, what you say for the lore of the game is great and I agree with you in your argument. But the reality is that this quest is to get S armor recipes, for that everyone does it and for those who play alone it is very difficult to access them. In addition, this server is very advanced and all the old players have it made, with which new players find it impossible to get a party to do it.

JokeJR

Hello, what you say for the lore of the game is great and I agree with you in your argument. But the reality is that this quest is to get S armor recipes, for that everyone does it and for those who play alone it is very difficult to access them. In addition, this server is very advanced and all the old players have it made, with which new players find it impossible to get a party to do it.
yea its true , its hard to make is solo and i agree with u also , maybe u should find a group of people / clan who can at least help u some with that thing

Kazama

Community Helper
Like alternative, we always have good market, so you can "buy" these recipes. Farm and sell something else, if you play solo I think it will be best option for u
or mb deal with some CLans, to taxi u with this quest )

iBazZz

You can dm me on forum and I’ll help you on live server:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KPOB6 General Discusion 3