Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Question Magic Crit.Chance from Talent Tree

TraX

I'm asking how this bonus is added to the magic critical chance statistics.

For example. Mystic Muse with wit+4,dc set, full buff magical critical rate will be abot 26%. If I add 5 talents to Magical focus from talent tree there will be 5% bonus for m crit rate. So my question is - after i add this 5 talents to magical focus in talent tree my total crit rate will be 26% + 5% = 31% or 26 * 1.05 = 27,3% or is it counted differently?

Last edited:

iBazZz

I think chance is multiplied. So crit rate will be 26 *1.05

Riku

Bonus from this talents is multiplicative. So it will be your total crit rate * 1.05

TraX

Thanks

Next question. Basic magic critical rate on mystic muse with dc set and wit + 4 is 7,7% according to the database in the game. How it looks with wit+5 ?

iBazZz

Don’t use +5 wit dye. That’s a bad idea on pts severs:)

YeahThePro

Thanks

Next question. Basic magic critical rate on mystic muse with dc set and wit + 4 is 7,7% according to the database in the game. How it looks with wit+5 ?
I will not reveal the math for the retail magic crit rate formula, because almost no1 has it, but I will tell you this;
On -Interlude- retail, the base mc rate with 30/31 WIT is a bit more than 0.8%.
Base MC rate of 8-10% is something that was implemented later on hellbound/gracia chronicles.

Full buffs sps (+5 wit dyes + dc set = 30 WIT) (wild magic lvl 2 / dance of siren / pow) reaches about 19.5% and not 26% that you mentioned, unless it's customized by the admin.
When you get valakas, multiply this by 2. Active wild magic by 2. Passive wild magic by 1.5.

A 5% boost on MC rate means multiplied by 1.05.

Remember, I gave you the values for - RETAIL INTERLUDE -. L2 Dex has multiple stuff customized so do your research.

Riku

We have detailed information about the Magic Critical Rate (and other features) in ALT + B

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom