Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Question for the Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamui

Well, seeing the server situation I would like to know what are the Staff plans for the future of this server. Sorry for how it sounds but the players who still are here are doing all possible to make new ppl stay and play but I don´t see the Staff showing the same interest. I see GM events in Wrath, Facebook is full of advertisement, etc. however no mention about Dex Glory Days, no advertisement, no online GMs (to be on and do nothing is like to not have GMs)... we even still have the message from the double XP event so that is the attention GMs pay. I know pretty well that to run a server is hard and has a lot of work, I´ve been GM too... but from the point of view of a player this server seems abandonated by the Staff for the new projects. Are we wasting our time playing here? because you are selling the image of Dex as H5 server, if you don´t care for GoD anymore close it once for all.

And sorry again if this sounds rude, I know the playing Dex is a privilege, etc but if I´m still playing here is because I like this server and its ppl. But is frustrating to see the server dead and ppl leaving because you don´t care of it anymore.

Catalin

We plan to keep server online . advertise can be done by you too . yet i dont see you start the post with :" i told my friends about server and posted on several gaming forums about it .. "
DEX 3x - the only glory days server is europe with retail fles
Wrath 5x - the only high five server in europe with retail fles

Have a good day and please tell us how you help server advertising it too .

Kamui

I´ve tell to all my friends about server, I posted on FB in my former server group so ppl join and have been voting everyday until I saw that it was for nothing. Some of my friends come from offi but left seeing that it was empty (and I can tell their chars names if you don´t believe me because they still exist). So yes I have help server maybe more than you expect because at least I announced it on FB and I still haven´t seen talking about Dex on Lineage 2 Dex site, all news are about Wrath. I can tell ppl to come here but is for nothing if they see the server abandonated and that is what they will tell to their friends too.

But why should I make more advertising if you don´t bother in make a single announcement of your own server?

Last edited:

rostislav

On l2dex facebook page I see posts where only wrath server is mentioned, no single word for dex.

Kamui

Sorry but that is not a true server advertisement, just announcing an event that isn´t fully working while everybody who logs can see the "Double XP and SP event now in progress!" message in game.

arceri

0 gms online since dex 3x opened... and bot are everywhere.. we reported them to gms so much times with videos,post,screens,mail forum,hotmail,etc...but nothing to do.. they continue botting all day withouth problems..... thats the reason cause server failed... [some players left from offy cause was full of botters,and here same reason ;)]

Last edited:

Kamui

And GMDEX is like a ghost, is on sometimes but you can´t even sent a petition I have tried it several times.

rostislav

And bots ruined the server.
Ofcourse, if a player dont speak, this doesnt mean he's a bot.
Not if they stay on same place for days.

Last edited:

hopey

Banned
Ok there are some things you can improve on your already good servers, like not leaving old announcements hang around there for months and months. Telling people to vote more on gamesites you advertise these servers will not hurt anybody either. And of course register and add the servers' details on more l2 gamesites and BOTH servers seperate maybe, so players who look for GOD for example can like actually understand DEX has a GOD chronicle server, too from these adverts.
Because yeah hi5 is your most fresh "child" ofc you want to advertise it all around, but I hardly see on the few gamesites DEX is registered any info mentioned about another server existing. So yeah, you're kind of deserting GOD x3 and letting it die.
And really we don't require that much stuff from you, just register on more gamesites won't take ages to be done and we can vote.

Catalin

Ok there are some things you can improve on your already good servers, like not leaving old announcements hang around there for months and months. Telling people to vote more on gamesites you advertise these servers will not hurt anybody either. And of course register and add the servers' details on more l2 gamesites and BOTH servers seperate maybe, so players who look for GOD for example can like actually understand DEX has a GOD chronicle server, too from these adverts.
Because yeah hi5 is your most fresh "child" ofc you want to advertise it all around, but I hardly see on the few gamesites DEX is registered any info mentioned about another server existing. So yeah, you're kind of deserting GOD x3 and letting it die.
And really we don't require that much stuff from you, just register on more gamesites won't take ages to be done and we can vote.
none votes on gamesites . there you only buy votes .

rostislav

You mean you pay to get votes/higher rank?
Better spent money on adsense.

Kamui

And what about asking for votes during GM events? it usually works.

Kjeldahl

Indeed, advertising is too low. I am just a random player, played on god server but left it since no people and party matching almost empty all the time. Now I'm trying my luck on the hi5 server. I'm not a hardcore player and just casually playing but from my humble opinion is to implement some rewards for voting also, don't know, vitality potions or things which won't imbalance the game. Don't just ask people to "vote so they have where to play", because "it's their responsability".

Catalin

And what about asking for votes during GM events? it usually works.
all voting sites = pay for votes . nothing else .
god 3x is 1 year+ old . as much as we like it the population is low there . im open to any sugestion about advertise, but for a good idea not for utopia

arceri

all voting sites = pay for votes . nothing else .
god 3x is 1 year+ old . as much as we like it the population is low there . im open to any sugestion about advertise, but for a good idea not for utopia
u should log sometimes and start bann some botters.. cause server is full of botters on the night ... just check stakato nest/antharas lair/giant cave lower...and u can see more then 8 botters every night... we posted/sended mail videos of botters.. but u didnt nothing... then now dont talk of sugestion if gms dont do their job........if u arent able to check botters.... recruit some gms.. and dont let server fail

PS: when server will be updated in lindvior? now only the update can save the server

Last edited:

Kamui

Yes, bots are a problem that should be solved as soon as possible. As LordMajevica said, you can see the records in museum, chars with a short existance having lots of billions and that never have seen on the map. And we have enough experience in this game to recognize a bot. Maybe you should do some test with L2net.

I´ve met many ppl in game coming from official saying that they have joined Dex because it has the same stuff than retail but without bots. This is the strongest card that you can play to bring ppl to the server, that is what would make players to leave official and come here.

hellas

The problem is that rates are x3,admin if you had opened god with x7 or x10 rates more ppl would come and stay and more ppl also would join it anytime.Thats was your mistake and many ppl that are lf God server now to play, doesnt choose yours.Noone gonna start on x3 server and pay real money to buy PA,play like a non lifer to catch all oldies here,its common sense.Thats why ppl are going back to official,or wait another God server to open.

If you want to have a populated server like your files deserve be smart,open a server with higher rates x7 or x10 or wipe this one and make a fresh start.
Higher rates is the key for newcomers to start one server,but you should think about that from the begining..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O General Discussion 1

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom