Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

NEW Event

uranianul

lf new event, preferably ones that are fully working (Birth of Draco Part 1/2 with event droping from monsters) or another ones, but test before adding them :p

Kamui

Kaliel would be great because everybody have the same chances of winning. Draco is great for *ahem* bots. But yes, whatever the event was, we need a new one full working :)

uranianul

4 Kaliel blessing you need to be logged when the reward is given, and u know is is on all the time :p. Anyway i'd personaly prefer one with dropable items, santa is nice also but it has bugged rewards, also i prefer to have chance to get some epics! shadow or permanent, at least like that i would have a goal to play :))

Chiar.Eu

Best thing would be that they add Kaliel's Blessing, so after it's officially over they remove those damn items from the inventory atm they are just wasting inventory slots for nothing.
Kaliel's Blessing worked just fine before those retarded russians messed with login and DB and we didn't got to enjoy it.
My vote goes to a proper Kaliel's Blessing event.

rostislav

So, LF new event, since these 2 are not working correctly.
As far as I remember, valentine event worked on earlier chronicles, but here not.
Any chance to have kaliel or draco part 2 event again soon?

Rabid

Please never add events made for bots like draco event to dex. We had draco event 2 times and it was enough. You can see even on DEXBR ppl ask to not add that bullshit event. Put back kaliel event and let it run. We don't need perma events runing is just stupid.

uranianul

Please never add events made for bots like draco event to dex. We had draco event 2 times and it was enough. You can see even on DEXBR ppl ask to not add that bullshit event. Put back kaliel event and let it run. We don't need perma events runing is just stupid.
i am sry to dissapoint you, but there is no difference between draco event and kailel, since u need to be on to get a reward from it. i prefer an event where ppl can farm for items, at least there is a chance to make them go farm other stuff except instances
ps1: you shouldn't care what ppl from other servers are doing, this is an older server and it already has the draco pots/qhp etc, so it doesn't really mater if there will be more.
ps2: with draco more epics will be on the market and is a good way to make outrageous prices drop, also event is the only way to get epics on server :)

mucea

Banned
i am sry to dissapoint you, but there is no difference between draco event and kailel, since u need to be on to get a reward from it. i prefer an event where ppl can farm for items, at least there is a chance to make them go farm other stuff except instances
ps1: you shouldn't care what ppl from other servers are doing, this is an older server and it already has the draco pots/qhp etc, so it doesn't really mater if there will be more.
ps2: with draco more epics will be on the market and is a good way to make outrageous prices drop, also event is the only way to get epics on server :)
join an active clan instead of hoping for free epics from bullshit events.

uranianul

join an active clan instead of hoping for free epics from bullshit events.
for me epics=valakas/antharas/trasken, has any died on server recently? has any died since server started? will any died before server closes? ;)
ps: i never got anything from an event, with my luck i never will...but at least i have a reason to log in game except making shops and killing active clans adena making "minions"

Last edited:

rostislav

Its not the events, the bots are, when no one bans them.
Last draco event I managed to make 5k shells before the end and bought 1 draco hat + str. And thats it.
But I saw players who made 7-8 and more hats.
About the epics, chance is very lol, so 1 or 2 or even 5 epics wont affect the game, since no one makes antharas/valakas on this server.

Draco part 2 was the only 1 normal working event I saw on glory days chronicle here. If you can bring another working event, let me know. Maybe heavy medal for soul crystal lvl 14 and haste/ww pots? :)

Catalin

not yet . need more test about this event on glory days chronicle . for some reason ncsoft fucked up old event on newer chronicles

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom