Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

What class you will play?

KiryGNC

In before colonization. :D

Skinny PP > ISS
Paper sexy Sh > Feoh
Spoiler
Imba summoner > Wynn

Kidd

if there is stone of destiny, i'll be feoh wizard. If there's not i'll be Othell Rogue...

LeBlanc

Healer, Feoh, Yull.. those are funny, maybe Wynn... didn't chose yet :p

Allyshia

almost all dds 90 in apo > tyrrs 99 :D

below are facts, so you wont tell me im clueless :D

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=226676
http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=234795

copy-paste from other forum:

Tyrr Warrior - can be compared with old Arcana Lords.
Almost useless in both PvP and PvE. Low single target damage compared to Wynn Summoner, no lethal skills, lack of control skills, relatively weak debuffs. It still can be useful, but only in special cases, like quick leveling for 80-91 levels in new Seed of Annihilation or offparty -30% p.def debuffer with Armor Destruction (almost instant reuse, almost 100% landing chance even on light red mobs). If you are not a fan of pure melee DD - dont pick this class, its severely underpowered.

offparty - use debuff and gtfo, dont leech our xp :D

from the live-experience:

i was soloing till 93 on tyrr. all party matching "wtf we dont need tyrr we take wynns" and kick from pt room
if you find a party, be sure you are under /kick button also - as soon as any wynn/yul appears you get replaced
1 cougar from wynn - whole damage that tyrr can make
defense abilities in pvp = 0. knockdowns land 1/10 on any class, you never can catch yul (step back, speed), feoh (2 teleports, yoke), wynns (like you even can scrath a 1 summon) othels (speed), even iss outdamages you :D

in tauti tyrr can replace sigel in kartia... much wow!

Last edited:

KiryGNC

I don't get it.
Nobody gave a fack about tyrrs in Awakening..Not even in Tauti when NCsoft wanted to help them, and made a feature in Guilotine fortress, so mobs can drop their shield after using Arm of destruction skill by Tyrr.

Last edited:

KiryGNC

make a tyrr chinezu. u will be chinezunotpwnz xd
Hahaha. Maybe some people are upset becoz of last events, but really this is the best morning ive had since ages.
F5 and another good laugh with tears :))

Last edited:

Allyshia

tyrr had 4-5k p.atk fully buffed on 85-90 lvl rangr, while wynn single cougar had 4k. dont tell me tyrrs have high dps :D

and try to pvp with that scrubby class! even iss ownz you hard :D

you can always try and make tyrr. good luck soloing altar/swamp till 90 :)

hannahi

tyrr:
- pvp: good char for pvp, if you know your skills and how to play this class is perfect.
- pve: worst class ever, always you will be ALONE, no party, no nothing, all the time will get dismiss from partyes (because wynn's rulz). NOTHING.

S

Sensi

Seriously 95% of the server will do Wynn, and reroll in 2 months when Tauti comes :) Been there seen that.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom