Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Stone of Destiny

atomik

Hi Admins

Is Stone of Destiny available? Donate/Events anyway...

Kidd

I guess there is so many ppl requesting the stone of destiny. I would like to see it in donation reward store.

Adieu

I would like to see the Stone of Destiny for donation rewards. Was kind of stupid adding it to the last Dex server late into the server.

LeBlanc

The stone is available to place on server,the 1st chapter of GoD have it, admin should say us if they are going to put it on game or no.. :p

Kidd

yeah, NC/NA made an event for those who was rushing lvls on GoD awakening 1.0 server launch . It all about the 1.0 awakening patch.

The ppl who reach lv 40 in the launching day got a stone of destiny for free.
The ppl who reach lv 76 in one week got a stone of destiny for free.
And ppl who got lv 85 in 10 days ( not sure about it , cuz i got mine on lv 76 ) got a stone as well.

So , if its about it will work or not in the awakening patch, I say , it worked on NA/retail server, proly it will work on DEX as they say its running off files.

Im not asking to make an event just like NAoff did, but at least put the stones as Donation Rewards. Cuz its just poitless put em in the store after 2 months ( when it will be Tauti ) and ppl will alrdy have awoken. You will get donations for it and will make players happy by allowing then play the race combined with the class of they'r choice. Like my ppl say, you would kill 2 elpys in one strike.

Last edited:

KiryGNC

1) Donation - spending money to give it for free to a cause, helping in a way, without thinking in receiving anything in return.. Giving money to get a Stone, its just a commercial transaction.
2) After last events on Wrath, who will keep spending real money for some virtual items.
3) And i dont see the point, while there are so many things in L2 God awakening+, people didnt have time to learn all animation skills, and we wanna see dwarfs as tanks? :D

Grim

you make dual class from the dorf wtv. but still, you want op dorf with stone? Healer ftw. HeartlessKing from Shilen wrecked Mast3rchief, 10x better player than that Russian, but meh, dorf race...

TANK LF CP

ofc stone of destiny would be a factor its not that big deal but still worth to try , BUT now u gave gm a good reason to make it donation item with so many posts bout it , you know ... donation .... failure .... dex ... thats what they do best open servers for donation and after donation brings them the next faill they open another server ..... would be good if you are right and they add the stone as it follows for first who reach lvl 76 in a week etc ... as NCsoft did

Catalin

ofc stone of destiny would be a factor its not that big deal but still worth to try , BUT now u gave gm a good reason to make it donation item with so many posts bout it , you know ... donation .... failure .... dex ... thats what they do best open servers for donation and after donation brings them the next faill they open another server ..... would be good if you are right and they add the stone as it follows for first who reach lvl 76 in a week etc ... as NCsoft did
our dex 3 srv was open 1 year ago . have a little respect else u wont play here much longer .

KiryGNC

Goddess chronicles messed up with class skills enough..and you guys ask for more mess? :)

lordslip

Banned
but go sell or not?
but go sell or not?
but go sell or not?
but go sell or not?
but go sell or not?

WildRose

On official it was a good reasoning for offering Stone of Destiny.

It was a brand new chronicle, many changes, class mechanics radically changed, si NcSoft gave a chance to people to try some classes...find out about more about the game and decide only at lvl 85, without the need to reroll.

But it makes no sense for me to have it in game now, when everybody knows the chronicle or at least has the possibility of trying classes on beta.

I dont agree to stone of destiny, free or in shop. Or if it`s in shop, make it expensive, cause predicting the future updates will make ppl make summoner in the first months.
No stone. Reroll or think ahead!

I`m more worried about enchants of destruction....will we find these in shop?

Last edited:

Catalin

On official it was a good reasoning for offering Stone of Destiny.

It was a brand new chronicle, many changes, class mechanics radically changed, si NcSoft gave a chance to people to try some classes...find out about more about the game and decide only at lvl 85, without the need to reroll.

But it makes no sense for me to have it in game now, when everybody knows the chronicle or at least has the possibility of trying classes on beta.

I dont agree to stone of destiny, free or in shop. Or if it`s in shop, make it expensive, cause predicting the future updates will make ppl make summoner in the first months.
No stone. Reroll or think ahead!

I`m more worried about enchants of destruction....will we find these in shop?
store will be similar to our dex 3x store .

Grim

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M General Chat 2