Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

CP pvp oriented lf people

WhoIam

Hello,

With the opening of the new server we decided to give 1 more shot. We are a bunch of 3 guys at the moment with a good experience of all GODs chronicles and we are willing to start a new CP as follow:

Yul
Yul
Feoh
ISS
Sigel Knight
Aeore Healer
Aeore Healer

We are more or less flexible with classes and we are able to cover pretty much all classes except the Aeore Healer :) [ we tried but is not working at the level we want to play :) ]

Playtime is GMT+2 21:00~ until midnight or even more if possible.

Conditions ? Almost None ~ We just don`t like drama people that`s why we would prefer mature people so older better just like the wine...
~ A good experience on the class you choose - we want to be competitive
~ We do speak English so everybody is more than welcomed

*Attention!
We do also have a small ( big ) hater between us but no worries he is inoffensive and called Palacio~.

All these being said feel free to sign up :)

Update!

We only need 1 more experienced Aeore Healer!

Last edited:

LeBlanc

I'd like to know who are the other 2 ppl behind this cp :p. I'm good as healer, but I prefer to play a yul or feoh if posible. My time zone is -3, anyway I think it's going to be ok for me. If you want any other info, just tell me.. ;)

Anarchy

whoami sounds better :D

hashmal

Hello i'd like to join :). i have experience as a healer, yull and feoh,but i would prefer yull > healer > feoh, im at gt -4:30 but that's not a problem. any question pm. :D

aCtion

yul yul + aore aore bad idea ;) here as i understand god without any update so beter all diferent classes something like yul+warrior+feoh+tank+aore+aore+iss

you will get better boost ;)

Last edited:

aCtion

thats just advice not trolling. feoh/warrior or smth else/yul much better then same classes in one party cause of forces but its ok gl anyway ;)

Iluvatar

The server will be updated to the next chronicle every 2 months. Any PvP oriented setup will be dependent on how much time the group plans on playing.

WhoIam

then you came on the right server. I just hope that many Brazilians will join us also.

XsandeR

PvP setup: Aeore - ISS - Tank - Yull - Feoh - Wynn - Tyrr for bonus 13% from forces - no other setup party can beat this one in 7 vs 7 in my opinion, even with 2 aeore ( same gear/lvl ).
PvE setup: Aeore - ISS - Tank - 3 Wynn - Othel ( spoil ) - In GOD wynn > all at pve, next chronicles many will reroll.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom