Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Please open Istina Cavern

WhoIam

Could you tell us at least how far we are from opening of Istina Cavern?

We would also appreciate some "help" from your kindness in "solving" this annoying situation.

Kidult

there were enough mobs killed in SoA, but stage one lasts for 3 weeks. so thats one thing. people getting 90+ in one day but not being able to kill it. should we get to 98+ and then be able to kill it ?

Chaparrito

there were enough mobs killed in SoA, but stage one lasts for 3 weeks. so thats one thing. people getting 90+ in one day but not being able to kill it. should we get to 98+ and then be able to kill it ?
yes.........

chinezupwnz

The xp we make its to fast and istina needs to be open, not to start farming istina at lvl 99 when it drops just twilights.

Last edited:

Kidult

ro language

LeBlanc

"A new legendary raid boss is added to Seed of Annihilation area – Istina, in two variants – usual and extreme. You can get to the new raid boss via NPC Officer Rumiese. Only players lvl 90-99 comprising Command Channel up to 5 full parties may enter. Depending on the stage, usual or extreme version of the raid boss becomes available. Istina (common) is available during stages three and five, Istina (extreme) is available during stage four of the cycle. Access to raid boss instances is reset each Wednesday and Saturday at 6.30 a.m.

Stages of Seed of Annihilation cycle.
Stage Description

Stage 1: Kill mobs in Seed of Annihilation, once you’ve achieved a certain result, at 13.00 Seed of Annihilation will move to the second stage of the cycle.

Stages 2-3: Stage 2 lasts for 2 weeks, then stage 3 starts. During stage 3 Istina (common) becomes available.

Stage 4: If the players killed Istina (common) 10 times or more, then on Monday at 13.00 Seed of Annihilation will move to stage 4. During stage 4 Istina (extreme) becomes available.

Stage 5: If during stage 3 the players haven’t killed Istina (common) 10 times, then Seed of Annihilation will move to stage 5. Stage 5 lasts for 3 weeks, then Seed of Annihilation returns to stage 1."

I hope it awnser you :p

chinezupwnz

I know how it works, but we already have high lvl and no istina, what to do at 99 with tw drops?

LeBlanc

Use them for dual... make it crystals... you can do many things with it :). Also you can get extra drop (yews, unbinds, etc.). Just take a sit and wait till it gets on, you can also search for elevator's music. :D

xMistake

Banned
lf staff response.

ppl already farming 95+ instances and spots. is it that hard to open 90 instance? its 10x, not 1x. people skip 85-95 level zones in few days, there's no point to farm blue mobs...
also would be nice to sometimes find active gm in game. it's kind of annoying to always see a gm list full of /allblock

TANK LF CP

in tw drops chinezu ? oh man you are so mad that praetorians are in tw but "11" clan alrdy doing r99 drops and they have pts with full 95 sets? hah isnt this chinezu the great pvp maker ? :D the one that failled alrdy against "11" ?

fns

lf staff response.

ppl already farming 95+ instances and spots. is it that hard to open 90 instance? its 10x, not 1x. people skip 85-95 level zones in few days, there's no point to farm blue mobs...
also would be nice to sometimes find active gm in game. it's kind of annoying to always see a gm list full of /allblock
its retail like, or it should be, so, chill and wait. gms won't open it if it is really retail like.

WildRose

Precisely!
It`s fairly DUMB if you ask me, because XP rates and drop rates are NOT RETAIL LIKE. on offi, in 3 weeks of server not everybody might have equip to successfully make Istina. Here, almost everybody does already...and we`d have to wait for two more weeks??

I think i made the argument flawless, everyone can understand why I`m saying and most probably think I`m correct.

If GMs have a different argument (with solid reasons!) I`d really like to hear it, cause this "we`r retail like" is getting old... Is it fking so hard to make it un-"retail like" for everyone on the server?

I dare you to prove my argument wrong. Please.

Scubbac

Server is losing its population already.
Active groups have reached 93, many are 95+ already.
Casual players are above 90 as well.
You should open it manually.
Bragging about "retail like" server is just waste of time - it is a private server with custom features and so far several disputable decisions from the Admin's side e.g. the unnecessary delay of sieges (on promo vids now you would have 1k players, in march you will have 300) and this Istina issue. High level parties have 90+ dualclass even right now.

What is the point of not opening? Server Balance? TW drops are already common, jewels will have low droprate anyway and everyone who spent more than 3 days playing can enter.
It is the best way to keep the new players attracted and to give opportunity to catch up in terms of levels and gear.

Everyone knows it is only about money, so please give us the entertainment we paid for. Good for you, good for us.

ps.: try to argue with Rose (brb getting popcorn)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X General Chat 24
M General Chat 3
X General Chat 13
D General Chat 13

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom