Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Prizes in event - making Justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profeus

I think that any event where you can purchase items from Big Boss, should not be introduced into this server, the ruin in Oficial was great demand for Bots to get adena for sale, I even started using bot in the official starting lvl 98 , to keep up. Unfortunately, what spoiled the Official was the introduction of items from Big Boss in events, items acquired only by donation, which made injsut Olympiads in Oficial making Oficial in a Pay2Win, Shirts server with donation through attributes for example.

Sorry for my terrible english, but is this, dont do that.

Same with low chance, Staff, many people can get it, and it turn lazy the people to make the true boss...

Come on, this is my sincere considerations...

By the way, congratulations to the L2 DEX, I hear many people saying "I can not use any bot.". So I'm playing here.

Cya,

Profeus.

Last edited:

Catalin

we are sure that wheel wont affect server in any way . items have chance as they should to not affect gameplay . we removed items that were added in tauti .

Piticu

I think that any event where you can purchase items from Big Boss, should not be introduced into this server, the ruin in Oficial was great demand for Bots to get adena for sale, I even started using bot in the official starting lvl 98 , to keep up. Unfortunately, what spoiled the Official was the introduction of items from Big Boss in events, items acquired only by donation, which made injsut Olympiads in Oficial making Oficial in a Pay2Win, Shirts server with donation through attributes for example.

Sorry for my terrible english, but is this, dont do that.

Same with low chance, Staff, many people can get it, and it turn lazy the people to make the true boss...

Come on, this is my sincere considerations...

By the way, congratulations to the L2 DEX, I hear many people saying "I can not use any bot.". So I'm playing here.

Cya,

Profeus.

Same thing that happened on official, happened on Dex 3x....I was there.Even so they didn't want to learn from NCsoft mistake and guess what....
GM, you decided not to implement scrolls of destruction and shirts ! Can't you do the same thing with OP boss jewels?Is exactly the same thing...some players can get op because of them.You have perfect example DEX3x.

wendigo

Same thing that happened on official, happened on Dex 3x....I was there.Even so they didn't want to learn from NCsoft mistake and guess what....
GM, you decided not to implement scrolls of destruction and shirts ! Can't you do the same thing with OP boss jewels?Is exactly the same thing...some players can get op because of them.You have perfect example DEX3x.
considering how much money is that wheel making .. u know answer already ....

Piticu

considering how much money is that wheel making .. u know answer already ....
Yeah i know the answer...but since there is a minimal chance i prefer to try.They didn't implemented scroll of destructions and shirts so...
Anyway...GM what about Birth of Draco Event?

I would like to know if it will be implemented or not.There is not the same thing like wheel.Great farmers have huge chance to put there hands on those bottles...and not to mention those dumb HP Draco pots that ruined the pvp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B General Chat 11
Piticu General Chat 6

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom