Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

event announcement topic

blu3s0ul

can we have a proper event announcement topic where admins can specify the event, how long it will last and when event items are deleted? for all events current and incoming.

blu3s0ul

so event items will be deleted a week after event ends aka a week after they stop droping.

Catalin

yes, as retail

1 week: Main event period.
1week : Fragments of Light no longer drop but any pre-accumulated can still be used.
after 2 weeks: Tersi's Light Agathions, Fragments of Light, and Specters of Light are removed from the game. All rewards stay in the game.

fns

Staff, since its limited to 2 boxes and u cant farm tons of lights as retail, u guys should put 1 frag/mob 100% drop, otherwise the event will not be helpfull as we all expected, thank you.

blu3s0ul

i`ve noticed a lower drop rate in fragments of light after wednesday maintenece...

blu3s0ul

well server was down yesterday for some reason plus today so i was thinking if we can get an extra day of event as compensation...

Catalin

well server was down yesterday for some reason plus today so i was thinking if we can get an extra day of event as compensation...
access to server was limited for 3h due isp maintenance. server was never offline

Loveless

Fragments are with lower drop chance because the "darkness" is winning, which means there are less than 400 people using Thersi's Agathion.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Catalin General Chat 3
Piticu General Chat 6
P General Chat 7

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom